AC XIV Shenkuu Support Thread

3 hours ago, Robin Hood said:

Hey now, I'm an All-Star! ?

allstar.PNG.93c57c5d9130b09244be17a7fe4bfb85.PNG

We could really use a win, or at least another match that isn't a sweep!

Congrats on reaching All-Star

I only played 20 YYB on Sunday because I was out with friends all day

Still I ranked up to 13 and today I'll be 14

TBH this is the fastest I ever ranked up 

tm_989.gif tm_863.gif tm_862.gif tm_1106.gif
w.png
w.png
w.png
w.png

WOWIE WE CRUSHED HAUNTED WOODS

I have a soft spot for them bcz they're the first team i played for in ACI and we were the Champions , but I'm really glad we got our first win :D 

Also , something funny just happened : Tendrak and Leyton were fighting over who scores the goal , when the ball just got to Mirsha in the front and she scored easily ... 

I'm really motivated today against Darigan Citadel 

I... can't get my head around this at all!!!

HOW?!

Does HW only have 10 people playing for 'em??

This is fabulous though :happydance: and VERY interesting how one sweep can put us 4 places up on the board!

HA, so let's see if Shaye can keep his paws off our girls this year... :P

4 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I... can't get my head around this at all!!!

HOW?!

Does HW only have 10 people playing for 'em??

This is fabulous though :happydance: and VERY interesting how one sweep can put us 4 places up on the board!

HA, so let's see if Shaye can keep his paws off our girls this year... :P

The only teams HW won against were FL , AL and ML .. which we havent played any yet .. Im expecting we wont be in the bottom tier after all .. 

My GPG hit a nosedive because of all the Darigan Balls I'm getting .. at least 2/ game

I figured we had a good chance against Haunted Woods cause I compared the numbers, but I didn't expect a sweep! Hopefully we get more matchups like this. ?

Someone get out the broom, cause we just swept Brightvale! Two sweeps for Shenkuu now! Let's go for another against Faerieland! ?

Hmm, the game of the day is Shootout Showdown. I will try to get 1200 points whilst capping it.

My stupid mousepad  on my stupid laptop decided to get stuck and drive the mouse in all directions , switching tabs , and ultimately , closing the window , when I was 14-0 against FL , going for 15 .

I got mad and went out to get lunch .. now it's 2 pm and I'm back , ready to play and level up to 19 (i only need 15 YYB or so)

Haha, yyb awakening Angeló's hangry monster.

WE SWEPT AGAIN!!!!!

Shenkuu is seriously all over the place this year though, right?

Also, I'm seriously struggling today to find any motivation at all. ?

I think it's because I've hit Rank 12 and the numbers needed now are too demoralising. >_<

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

Just played my game #404 of YYB

It said "Score Not Found" :P

*groan*

*comes back and throws tomatoes at Angeló*

Guess what we got?

bruce_halloween_magic.gif

That's right, another sweep! Way to go, Shenkuu! :D

Oh cool, another practice day. I needed a rest after max scoring Shootout Showdown yesterday. ?

Round 3 , we have 5 teams to play

Altador

Moltara

Kreludor

Mystery Island

Kiko Lake

We should be able to beat Altador + Moltara + Kiko Lake (if we're having a good day)

KL + MI .. I doubt we can beat them 

Kreludor scored 14 in Make Some Noise yesterday, something fishy's going on... we definitely won't beat them if they get one of those.

YES!!!

:happydance:

I was so hoping we'd manage to sweep FL, and we're back up to a more normal placement in the standings now. :D

Does Kreludor have the cheaters this year then? Looking at the overall results they certaining have some scores that make you go ? don't they, but it's only some of their scores... are the cheaters learning to not be so blatant?

Oh wow, just checking through the results... poor Altador, won nothing apart from MSN against Brightvale, and from the 3-2 score hardly anyone played it?

Well, after seeing poor Altador's performance so far, if we can't sweep them we might as well go home right now >_< If this was a RL tournament they'd basically only be allowed to participate because they're the host country, wouldn't they, it's all a bit embarrassing for them.

48 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

YES!!!

:happydance:

I was so hoping we'd manage to sweep FL, and we're back up to a more normal placement in the standings now. :D

Does Kreludor have the cheaters this year then? Looking at the overall results they certaining have some scores that make you go ? don't they, but it's only some of their scores... are the cheaters learning to not be so blatant?

Oh wow, just checking through the results... poor Altador, won nothing apart from MSN against Brightvale, and from the 3-2 score hardly anyone played it?

Well, after seeing poor Altador's performance so far, if we can't sweep them we might as well go home right now >_< If this was a RL tournament they'd basically only be allowed to participate because they're the host country, wouldn't they, it's all a bit embarrassing for them.

Host countries suck most of the time in the Fifa World Cup

Perhaps other lands should be given a chance to host ? 

It actually makes me sorta root for Altador. Like, I wouldn't mind seeing them win at least one day. Just not the one when we're against them.

12 minutes ago, Robin Hood said:

It actually makes me sorta root for Altador. Like, I wouldn't mind seeing them win at least one day. Just not the one when we're against them.

Hahaha, yeah, same, lol.

17 minutes ago, Angeló said:

Host countries suck most of the time in the Fifa World Cup

Perhaps other lands should be given a chance to host ?

Well, isn't this basically because only Germany and Brazil are any good at football, really? ?

Would be cool if the AC had been set up from the start so that the winning team hosted next year. There isn't anywhere to play in the other countries though, is there... could lay some astroturf in BD arenas maybe... ?

Maraqua and Kreludor would pose some pretty extreme logistical problems though. ?

On 6/17/2019 at 2:18 PM, jellysundae said:

Well, isn't this basically because only Germany and Brazil are any good at football, really? ?

not anymore , no hehe .. you got lots of good teams now , Belgium , Croatia , France , Colombia , Mexico , England ...

Why is Kiko Lake's Peophin GK so tiny ?!!! even Xana is bigger than him 

6 hours ago, Angeló said:

Why is Kiko Lake's Peophin GK so tiny ?!!! even Xana is bigger than him

I'm SO glad I'm not the only one thinking this! It makes no sense them being so small. ?

EDIT:

They didn't seem to be so tiny when they played for Brightvale.

brightvale_group.gif

Maybe the kikos pushed him in the lake and shrunk him?

REALLY well done, Angeló! ?

So, gonna keep goin'? :snitch:

I'm just into 13, not too bad. Just maxed out sosd so can rank up by maxing out tomorrow if brain permits!