AC XIV Shenkuu Support Thread

14 minutes ago, teprometo said:

image.png.0b2cdf81af09020f41cdf79e428a4a5b.png

Wait, I have to play that many GAMES to rank up, not just earn that many points? Hahahahaha! Wow, I'm gonna fail the team so hard. I do not care enough for this. I'm sorry, guys. Shenkuu deserves better than me. (Also, yes, I'm freaking TERRIBLE at YYB.)

YYB may not be for everybody

but SSDD and SS and MSN are fun and you can get All - Star playing them alone

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

YYB may not be for everybody

but SSDD and SS and MSN are fun and you can get All - Star playing them alone

The problem is, I'd rather nuke my Neopets account than play 1500 games of SS, or 8800 games of MSN/SSDD. Oh, my gosh. I don't know how you guys do it.

We got the broom taken to us pretty righteously, didn't we! I'm fairly resigned to the fact that Shenkuu's never likely to be more than a middle-ranking team, but I don't want us to be right at the bottom. ?

Good News

I found out that my new work computer supports Flash 

I didn't have many patients today so I logged in to my main account and played for 3 hours 

I ranked up from 5 to 7 :D

When I got tired of YYB I played some SOSD

Now I'm back home and only a few games short of max'ing out YYB

If this goes on I think I can get All Star this year

As for Shenkuu being a Middle-Tier team .. I don't think there are powe houses anymore .. there are just groups of ASG's divided between 3 or 4 teams ... even DC and KI are not that good anymore ... I love Shenkuu and so do many good players ... but we don't enough amo of ASG's ... 

Nice work Angeló!

I've decided to play less than I did in the years before, but that will still mean reaching All-Star. ?

I'm trying to dedicate roughly 5 hours of free time each day to the AC. Hopefully we can start pulling off some wins!

1 hour ago, Nielo said:

Shenkuu just scored against me by throwing the Darigan Yooyu from halfway across the field, facing forward, in a straight line right past my goalie. What voodoo magic is your team using? ? ? 

If we told you that we'd have to kill you. :snitch:

It's always so gratifying when your team are GOOD when it's not you controlling them. ?

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

If we told you that we'd have to kill you. :snitch:

It's always so gratifying when you're team are GOOD when it's not you controlling them. ?

?

Lol, exactly, it's good to know that they do more than just run in random directions when we're not around to control them. ?

7 minutes ago, Nielo said:

Lol, exactly, it's good to know that they do more than just run in random directions when we're not around to control them. ?<span>

To be fair, both sides do that, several of Lost Desert's team yesterday seemed to have pretty serious ADD. >_< A number of the goals I scored was because their defence was non-existent as they were prancing about in a different part of the pitch entirely. ?

As usual , since I have today off , I slept most of the day away and slacked off 

I just started playing an hour ago

10 YYB games .. averaging 5-6 Snow Yooys per game :who-let-rip: bcz it's Terror Mountain  , of course

EDIT : Got my first 14 - 0 this year

I've been trying to set a goal for each game. Cap YYB and SOSD, 20 games of SS, and 100 games of MSN. I don't wanna burn out!

Is it just me, or is Prytariel (TM Centre) really annoying? I was only winning 2-0 and they're stealing the ball and scoring a lot.

7 minutes ago, Robin Hood said:

Is it just me, or is Prytariel (TM Centre) really annoying? I was only winning 2-0 and they're stealing the ball and scoring a lot.

I can handle Pry .. it's that Bori who's killing me ! 

57 minutes ago, Angeló said:

I can handle Pry .. it's that Bori who's killing me ! 

He's a pest, isn't he!!!

You shoot, and he jumps in the way and grabs the ball instead of it going in the goal! ?

Even though we got swept, we put up a pretty good fight considering!

Next up is Tyrannia, let's pull off a win this time!

I'm doing my best, just got into Rank 7. ?

Robin's right though, we might be getting beaten, but we're not being trounced. I wonder if we've lost players this year though, we're not usually quite this low in the rankings.

Looks like today is a bye day, so we get a day to rest! It's a shame we couldn't win any this round, but hey! It's all for fun anyway. ?

OH!!

Now then... do you think the bye-day being a Monday is because of how vociferous were the complaints about them being during the weekend last year? ?

We might have got swept again, but I see we've moved up a space in the rankings; we again only just lost. I do diagnose this as we've got less people playing for us this year - but we're still battling on. ?

I've been slacking, so I'm only on level 2. I used to enjoy the side games, but the restrictions on them has put me off them. I listen to music, videos on YouTube, and things like TV series and movies online, as I play, so I find it frustrating having to wait for the sides to reload so I can turn their sound and music off.

1 hour ago, Bodhi said:

I find it frustrating having to wait for the sides to reload so I can turn their sound and music off.

You can mute the site on Google Chrome by back-clicking the tab and selecting "mute"  so you won't have to do it every time

I didn't expect to be swept by Tyrannia .. but I guess @jellysundae is right .. seems that a lot of people jumped ship , to TM specifically

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

You can mute the site on Google Chrome by back-clicking the tab and selecting "mute"  so you won't have to do it every time

Thank you for that! I'll be sure to do it from tomorrow onwards! :o

That was the most obnoxious match I've ever played in my Yooyuball career. The second Yooyu I got was a Darigan Yooyu, which I managed to throw in on my second attempt. Then the fourth Yooyu I got was... you guessed it. Another Darigan Yooyu. I actually managed to burn out the remaining 2+ minutes trying to shoot that thing in. Whatever, a win is a win.

? THAT MARAQUAN CAPTAIN!!!!!

He scored 5 goals against me, after grabbing the yooyu out of my hands at kick-off each time... I gave up and refreshed. ? 

I don't have the defensive skills to be able to deal with game-play this aggressive. @Aquamentis12 your team is captained by a demon. ?