AC XIV Terror Mountain Support Thread - Let It Go!

13 hours ago, epona1 said:

We won!? :dance:

I just got back from a wonderful 10 day vacation and I intended to play while away, but didn't... I made it to rank 7.

we gotta wait for the official announcement but i took that picture right from their website before they redirected the "show all standings" link back to the colosseum page.....i hope its true!!!!

@Scoobert_Doo My big goal was to just make it to All-star and i got there 3 days before the cup ended. My mini goal was to play more games of SOSD (Last year was 3,153) and this year i got to 3,410. When i saw i played over 3000 games last year i thought i was crazy and didn't think i could reach that again :bigeyed: but i forgot how fast the games go by through the month.

On 6/28/2019 at 9:27 PM, AgJu said:

FOUR-THOUSAND games of SS

@AgJu WOW!  I salute you :bigeyed: I could never imagine playing 1000-let alone 4000 games of Slushie Slinger!!! I played a whopping... 24 games this year :laugh:

2 hours ago, TokaValencia said:

@Scoobert_Doo My big goal was to just make it to All-star and i got there 3 days before the cup ended. My mini goal was to play more games of SOSD (Last year was 3,153) and this year i got to 3,410. When i saw i played over 3000 games last year i thought i was crazy and didn't think i could reach that again :bigeyed: but i forgot how fast the games go by through the month.

@AgJu WOW!  I salute you :bigeyed: I could never imagine playing 1000-let alone 4000 games of Slushie Slinger!!! I played a whopping... 24 games this year :laugh:

they've brought down the max number of sends you can do per game since then, but still....its not something i'd consider doing again anytime soon. lol. Drove me crazy.

This year, my regimen was 20 games of YYB per day (except on a couple days where Neopets' connection was being doofy, which is why i ended with 411 games), 6 games of SS, 48 of MSN, and 144 of SOSD. i did it that way cuz 6 games of SS is equal to 1 of YYB and 12 of MSN or SOSD is equal to 1 game of YYB. Plus i'm someone who needs structure or i get a bit aimless.

i might try and play a little harder next year, especially if we won this year (i know i posted a picture showing us ahead of VP, but i'm waiting til the actual announcement before really jumping for joy); the "winner's curse" is still mostly real (just look at how Tyrannia fared this year), but i don't think i'll quad-max again.

i'm glad you were able to play hard for Terror Mountain. Think you'll stick with us? I'll be going with TM again next year, no doubt, unless Prytariel gets traded to another team or leaves the competition entirely. XD

@AgJu You still did pretty good this year! :biggrin: Even if it wasn't this year that's still crazy that you managed to quad-max. I always thought double or even triple was crazy hard, but quad?? That's really impressive. When i had time to play the cup it was usually at night, when these outages have been happening in my time zone, so i did missed some game time :shiftyeyes_anim: although i did reach all star so i'm not mad, but i can understand if others are. (Although it was nice of them to give us two days for more points)

I joined Terror Mountain in 2017 and will definitely stick with them in the upcoming years. I've always love Terror Mountain as a location, the team colors are my favorite and i love the look of Prytariel and that shes the captain! I hope our team finally gets the win  ❄️? ❄️

thanks ?

if the pic i posted earlier is any indication, we DID win. They just need to officially announce it.

Yeah Prytariel is the main reason i first joined Terror Mountain back in like 2009? I know i wasn't in the Altador Cup when HW, DC, RI, and KI won. I had considered Faerieland (lol) and Darigan Citadel, but aishas are my favorite breed and Terror Mountain had one as a captain, plus i've always liked ice spells in video games, so i went with them. If Prytariel ever left, I would love to work with Moltara cuz Kougras are my next favorite breed, thus i like Aldric Beign, but i admit i'd like to be with a team that's stronger...maybe Maraqua or Kreludor or Meridell.

Don't be discouraged if we don't do as well next year; there tends to be a "Winner's Curse", plus we have been one of those teams who spent a good deal of time in the lower-middle pack. We've never been last though. ?

1 hour ago, Greywindd said:

YAY! First Altador Cup in the books and I will never see such luck again ? Congratulations everyone and thank you because I sure didn't pull any weight.

Praise AgJu.

i think Prytariel, Evram, Rinok, Osielle, and Minae deserve some credit, lol

14 hours ago, Greywindd said:

YAY! First Altador Cup in the books and I will never see such luck again ? Congratulations everyone and thank you because I sure didn't pull any weight.

Praise AgJu.

Exactly this :biggrin:

And FI-NA-LY the long wait is over! :sleeping: