Different strokes for different folks...

So whilst Dailying I get a visitor.

image.png.a6c598745e6c41ca9bb9f179669d42b1.png

And while I KNOW this is in no way related to the super-elusive new Dump avatar... I still can't help but feel I must go check it out! ?

But seriously...

image.png.fc207d476616c77b282ac6048d3381e0.png

Gravy.

Exciting?

?

I shouldn't be so judgey xD I love how boring Meridell is portayed as being, potato counting... ?

But wait...

Having just finished reading an espionage thriller, the dump would be the PERFECT place for spies to exchange information, it totally would! one person dumps the stuff, someone else collects it... piece of cake! Micro-films and hard-drives concealed inside dung... LOVELY!!

I wonder what's really in that gravy... :ph34r:

Eh, enough people who go to the dump, couldn't be sure the right person gets the right gravy, or dung, or whatever.   HOWEVER.... it tells you who put what...   Say 'Someone Smelly' is your contact.    Gravy at half past the hour?  'Situation stable, continue as planned.'    But Strange Green Seeds on the hour?  'Problem.   Contact base immediately.'

13 minutes ago, Rayd1978 said:

HOWEVER.... it tells you who put what...   Say 'Someone Smelly' is your contact.    Gravy at half past the hour?  'Situation stable, continue as planned.'    But Strange Green Seeds on the hour?  'Problem.   Contact base immediately.'

Ooh, yeah, absolutely. Using garbage for coded messages... totally love that! ?