Early Neopian gets the Petpet (giveaway)!

enitul

Hey there fellow neopians! I've collected petpets in my gallery. And with my mindset of the Charity Corner this year (I donated items I never thought I would give away because I liked them too much) I decided that I would only keep the ones I like more than the others. The ones I've chosen are currently safe in my SDB, but the other 110 need new homes. So check the petpets section of my gallery: http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?user_cat_g=Petpets&gu=enitul&  and comment on this topic with your username and the petpet you want. Only one petpet per user. It's first come, first served. So if someone already said a petpet you want, you can't get it. I will check in everyday and hand out the named petpets. This will last until next Sunday June 2nd (I will put the petpets who aren't named by that time in my shop) or if all 110 petpets are gone. Well then, have a nice day and have fun! :D

This is so cute what a sweet little CC perk of your own design ?

If still available could I rehouse Droolik? (aaml123)

5 hours ago, dani_targaryen said:

I would really like the Bearclops, if it's still available. And thank you!

dani_targaryen 

The Bearclops is taken (please look at the previous comments to see which ones are said). But you're welcome to choose another. ?