Space Faerie as a battledome challenger?

So, I have been avoiding getting this avatar for a long time as I knew I needed to purchase something I don't have access to and I would need to actually be able to beat the Space Faerie. 

I am now able to at least accomplish one of these things :D 

Does anyone have any tips on how to get the code? I have been trying to find some places that sell online but nothing ships to my country ? Or maybe someone knows a seller who would just give me the code via email or smt? ?

Or if anyone has a spare code I would love to get my greedy little hands on it (sending the item I receive back ofc). 

If anyone has any tips, please let me know! ?

I bought one on ebay that advertised the code would be emailed. The user was blade-74 but he doesn't seem to have anything for sale anymore (I bought it in January). Before that, I tried a different code from another seller which went through and gave me a prize but not the BD challenger. I sent a ticket in but neopets customer service just said "yeah sometimes that happens." ?

If you realllyyyy want the avatar you can buy something via Overpowered.  https://overpowered.life/collections/neopets

DISCLAIMER

They appear to have taken people's money and ran off after not delivering everything people were promised.  So be prepared to not get what you ordered, but you will get a code

13 minutes ago, emily_speck_15 said:

If you realllyyyy want the avatar you can buy something via Overpowered.  https://overpowered.life/collections/neopets

DISCLAIMER

They appear to have taken people's money and ran off after not delivering everything people were promised.  So be prepared to not get what you ordered, but you will get a code

DO NOT BUY FROM OVERPOWERED!! They have taken money from me personally, my order remains unfulfilled, I DID NOT receive any codes (I should have received three), and my emails to BOTH Overpowered and TNT have gone completely unanswered. 

16 hours ago, splitting said:

I bought one on ebay that advertised the code would be emailed. The user was blade-74 but he doesn't seem to have anything for sale anymore (I bought it in January). Before that, I tried a different code from another seller which went through and gave me a prize but not the BD challenger. I sent a ticket in but neopets customer service just said "yeah sometimes that happens." ?

Yeah, that's my concern also. The only viable options I found were quite expensive but I might just have to go down that route :D 

8 hours ago, LekkerLekker89 said:

DO NOT BUY FROM OVERPOWERED!! They have taken money from me personally, my order remains unfulfilled, I DID NOT receive any codes (I should have received three), and my emails to BOTH Overpowered and TNT have gone completely unanswered. 

Yeaaaaah, Probably not going to risk that one just yet :D eBay seems to be the way to go even though I've heard a few concerning things from there as well :D 

I bought my code off of ebay. I entered it and went all the way to the end and didn't receive the Space Faerie as a challenger. Some of the codes are older and "retired". I sent in a ticket and Rico responded, stating that they tried a new code that worked fine, thus granting me her as a challenger. ?

7 minutes ago, stormborn said:

I bought my code off of ebay. I entered it and went all the way to the end and didn't receive the Space Faerie as a challenger. Some of the codes are older and "retired". I sent in a ticket and Rico responded, stating that they tried a new code that worked fine, thus granting me her as a challenger. ?

That's fantastic! Not least because Rico actually helped someone. :D

Take a look on the "Avatars/NeoSignatures" NeoBoard, located here:

http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/boardlist.phtml?board=21

Sometimes, individuals will make a topic of either asking for a code, to get the Space Faerie as a challenger, or one for giving away codes. A very kind Neopian gave me a code, on such a board (code give-away), and I eventually got the avatar (used the "Throw Pillows" method). I haven't seen as many boards, recently, but, you never know.

On 5/25/2019 at 6:29 AM, Scoobert_Doo said:

Take a look on the "Avatars/NeoSignatures" NeoBoard, located here:

http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/boardlist.phtml?board=21

Sometimes, individuals will make a topic of either asking for a code, to get the Space Faerie as a challenger, or one for giving away codes. A very kind Neopian gave me a code, on such a board (code give-away), and I eventually got the avatar (used the "Throw Pillows" method). I haven't seen as many boards, recently, but, you never know.

I'll try to keep an eye on it, thanks ?