Shops for cheap food?

Since CC is currently on going prices are jacked up so I agree with ikids maybe stick with the free food but if you need more than maybe go on jellyneo and find low priced food and search for it in the shop wizard (do that a couple times of course to see what prices will pop up).

Don't forget you can feed them for free once every 24 hours from Movie Central too. ?

I do that myself sometimes, I tell myself I'm giving them healthy air-popped popcorn... ?

I second recommending the Battledome, too. The Chia Clown is an easy opponent for a pet without much training, and the Central Arena gives a LOT of food prizes. A lot of which looks pretty delicious, gotta say... :ph34r:

Actually, throwing them in the NeoLodge might be smarter, depending how you look at it. 28 days in Cockroach Towers with no extras is only 140 NP, then you can just sell whatever food you get every day.

1 hour ago, Robin Hood said:

Actually, throwing them in the NeoLodge might be smarter, depending how you look at it. 28 days in Cockroach Towers with no extras is only 140 NP, then you can just sell whatever food you get every day.

It IS smarter, absolutely no doubt about that, but... THE GUILT!!! angrynegg.gif

It took me a LONG time to let myself put my pets in the Lodge, and while I put the 2 on my side-account in Cockroach Towers (though right now they're just quietly starving as they came home at the beginning of the month, sorry guys) I just can't bring myself to do that to the ones on my main that I have more of a bond with. They stay at the Cheap Motel... TNT really knew how to manipulate us when they set the Lodge up, didn't they! :rolleyes::laughingsmiley:

Though I say that about not caring so much about those on my side-account? Replying to this makes me realise that the 2 on my main who were in the Lodge came home at the same time, so they're starving too. :ph34r: It's such a good thing these pets don't actually need feeding...

Out of the 4 I keep my active pet with me as they get fed by the Healing Springs and various Dailies without me needing to give them any food.

And my lab rat is STILL digesting the Zen Bed I fed them in February while they were a Grarrl (I'm such an excellent mother!!)