Happy Hissi Day!

hrtbrk

All of these are really cool! If the Wraith were a little bit more detailed, I'd love it even more.

The unclothed Stealthy makes for a really good base colour as usual - really loving the shades of midnight blue they've gone with.

That outfit is stellar too; I'm digging the whole transparent raincoat aesthetic. (Although the colour scheme on the umbrella is throwing me off a bit...)

• 3 weeks later...

for me really these two are disappointment... They lack detailing... compare stealthy Lupe - it's detailed, the armor parts are very well-made, with silver encrusting or something. Here it's just so plain it looks like rags clothes.

Same for wraith, no mysterious pink fog, etc. details, it's too sharp and edge-ish, instead of this mysteriously, ominously smoggy effect. 

meh ?

imageproxy.png

The Stealthy Hissi makes me think he belongs in the Thieves Guild. It looks quite plain compared to other Stealthy pets with armour and weapons.
Wraith looks a bit odd to me. I get that the swirly button-looking things are in place of the stripes running down their belly/underside, but.. idk, it looks weird. I also wish that more Wraiths would look more like the Wraith Gelert, for example, with the smoke/mist around it. They just look boring without it.