Charity Corner 2019 Begins!

hrtbrk

charity_4.gif OOOoooo! A shiny new trophy and 10,000 np for me to go clutter up my SDB again! techo_red_laugh.gif

Message from The Neopets Team: Your participation in the 'Living with Less' program was commendable. Most attendees report that the high that comes from decluttering is reward enough, but few refuse a little recognition to go with it. Atsumi is sending you a gold trophy for your user lookup, as well as 10,000 Neopoints and 250 NC! Now sit back and enjoy the fruits of your hard work!

techo_karate.gif  image.jpeg.33471e0f7ae2644902761706762ea129.jpeg  TAKE THAT ATSUMI!!!  In case you don't know, I am not a fan of this girl for taking image.jpeg.06bb50105dc233a7eb90ce69a40cc266.jpeg away!

(I demand proof that you didn't eat Granny, Atsumi!!!) Yeah, something about this gnorbu wasn't sitting right with me. Wish she was a BD Opponent!

Yeah it's very nice to get NC, I think they did that last year too, though I could be imagining that.

Have you received an NM yet, @Robin Hood?

You should get one (just) before me going by your Neoname. Though the time stamp on my NM is HOURS ago but I def didn't receive it then, lol.

3 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Yeah it's very nice to get NC, I think they did that last year too, though I could be imagining that.

Have you received an NM yet, @Robin Hood?

You should get one (just) before me going by your Neoname. Though the time stamp on my NM is HOURS ago but I def didn't receive it then, lol.

Yes I did. It says they sent me a neomail over 2 hours ago.

22 minutes ago, Robin Hood said:

Yes I did. It says they sent me a neomail over 2 hours ago.

Well I don't have either NP nor NC yet either, so unless TNT are being total trolls we'll hopefully be receiving them later. ?

14 minutes ago, Vlagopus said:

Did anyone else stopped at 10,000 points and ended up with Silver? ?

If only I bothered to donate one extra item then I could have Gold and an extra 50 NC...

Oh no, that's a version of what they did last year, isn't it. ?

You'll remember for next year though, right?

Wait, what? No item prizes this year? That sucks...

Oh well, at least they kept the NC reward. I also really like the trophy:

charity_4.gif

Although I don't know what a quill has to do with the event...

5 hours ago, Robin Hood said:

I didn't get the NP or NC... perhaps I'll have it when I wake up. I'm still unfamiliar with how certain things work on this.

They usually run a script that gives out the prizes to users in alphabetical order, and sometimes they even subdivide users in batches. I see that your username starts with an "x", so you might have to wait a little bit, especially if you weren't in the first batches. Alternatively, try going to the NC Mall and see if your NC balance changes.

OK I'm going to look now since I'm just getting started today. (Not feeling to well). I got everything that everyone else got. YAY!

12 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Well I don't have either NP nor NC yet either, so unless TNT are being total trolls we'll hopefully be receiving them later. ?

Yeah, I got them now. I have no idea what to spend the NC on, I think I'll save it for now.

i got 250 NC

and immediately went and played Shenanigifts Glow In The Dark Party

first item i got was Triangle of RadianceTriangle of Radiance ..

Skipped and went to the second item Platinum BackpackPlatinum Backpack

Skipped and was really hoping for an item i could use , like Electric Dress , Glow Suit or Glowed Up Wig .. but instead I found this Flashy Shutter Shades Flashy Shutter Shades ... I really like them .,, they go great in my Music Gallery 

On 5/30/2019 at 11:17 AM, midnight_spell360 said:

charity_4.gif OOOoooo! A shiny new trophy and 10,000 np for me to go clutter up my SDB again! techo_red_laugh.gif

Message from The Neopets Team: Your participation in the 'Living with Less' program was commendable. Most attendees report that the high that comes from decluttering is reward enough, but few refuse a little recognition to go with it. Atsumi is sending you a gold trophy for your user lookup, as well as 10,000 Neopoints and 250 NC! Now sit back and enjoy the fruits of your hard work!

techo_karate.gif  image.jpeg.33471e0f7ae2644902761706762ea129.jpeg  TAKE THAT ATSUMI!!!  In case you don't know, I am not a fan of this girl for taking image.jpeg.06bb50105dc233a7eb90ce69a40cc266.jpeg away!

(I demand proof that you didn't eat Granny, Atsumi!!!) Yeah, something about this gnorbu wasn't sitting right with me. Wish she was a BD Opponent!

(I demand proof that you didn't eat Granny, Atsumi!!!) Yeah, something about this gnorbu wasn't sitting right with me.

Doesn't she remind you of the Big Bad Wolf in Little Red Riding Hood? That wolf ate Granny if I remember correctly. Maybe your right and that's what happened.

10 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Poor Atsumi! ?

I like her, she's nice

Yes, like Kaia was nice too...until she went WRAITH kyrii_mutant_action.gif

7 hours ago, epona1 said:

I like Atsumi too! Nothing against granny, she probably retired and is sipping cocktails on a beach somewhere.

And I would stop being mean to Atsumi IF I got PROOF that granny is ok! kacheek_island_pineapple.gif I would love to see that Granny was like this guy (without the pineapple hitting him in the head) :lmaosmiley:

And @Angeló You would never go against anything Shenkuu shenkuu_wisegnorbu.gif I just want our Elderly Pets to be respected and not tossed aside like a pair of old shoes! snackrifice_techo_tosser.gif 

28 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Yes, like Kaia was nice too...until she went WRAITH kyrii_mutant_action.gif

D:<

Hopefully this doesn't end up being a prediction for Atsumi!

And I feel guilty now for not liking Granny. ? To be fair, it's not her fault, it's TNT's for making her sound so patronising to me.

29 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Hopefully this doesn't end up being a prediction for Atsumi!

Most likely not going to happen to Atsumi. And I am only poking fun. I seriously don't think any TDN friends are mean or dislike Elderly Pets.  Image result for elderly neopetsWho doesn't think they are adorable in their own, cranky way! ?❤️

OH Boy I have a problem. I bought a perk and got something I didn't want so I paid the extra NP's to get another choice. I got color it wild and that's what I wanted so I accepted it.  I was planing to use the pet I use for zapping daily, a quiggle, but then I remembered I have a poogle on a side account so I traded the poogle for one of my regular pets. The thought behind this was to make the poogle into a *dreamie* pet that one of my guild members wanted since I could not find anyone that requested a quiggle. Well I went back to the page that shows all the perks and instead of it showing I had bought it already it gives me the option of buying another perk for 2000np. I did not use it every pet including the transfered pet remain the same. Can someone help me and tell me how to get to the perk I already purchased?

10 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

OH Boy I have a problem. I bought a perk and got something I didn't want so I paid the extra NP's to get another choice. I got color it wild and that's what I wanted so I accepted it.  I was planing to use the pet I use for zapping daily, a quiggle, but then I remembered I have a poogle on a side account so I traded the poogle for one of my regular pets. The thought behind this was to make the poogle into a *dreamie* pet that one of my guild members wanted since I could not find anyone that requested a quiggle. Well I went back to the page that shows all the perks and instead of it showing I had bought it already it gives me the option of buying another perk for 2000np. I did not use it every pet including the transfered pet remain the same. Can someone help me and tell me how to get to the perk I already purchased?

Other people have been having that issue and sent in a ticket. I don't know if anyone has had their ticket resolved yet though. Hopefully they create a fix that will allow you to change the color at a later time if you want because I was hoping to give my free color away to someone as well.