Charity Corner 2019 Begins!

hrtbrk

11 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Yeah I do feel kind of sorry for her, suddenly abandoned! I wonder if she's going to get to do anything else, or if she's just basically a throw-away character.

Hopefully scoring plenty of goals in the Altador Cup for Shenkuu! :P

27 minutes ago, Robin Hood said:

Hopefully scoring plenty of goals in the Altador Cup for Shenkuu! :P

Hahaha, well, yes. ?

She'd better do, I'm Team Shenkuu all the way!

I'm derping along nicely with this new method...keep catching myself just turning caps lock on and off repeatedly instead of hitting the tab key. ?

27 minutes ago, GillyTook said:

Is the prize shop actually open somewhere already?  I am spending entirely too many neopoints trying to get a couple of these perks, and would like to be making up the extra in interest. . . 

I don't think so? I'm guessing it'll be active from the 21st?

2 hours ago, Hanso said:

Good lord, how did I make 30k points last year? I have 5000 points and I'm already so tired of donating... :confused: I have to keep going though. I want 10k at least.

Are you using the quick discard method now?

http://www.neopets.com/itemdiscardchecklist.phtml

I managed 10k donations in just one day using that.?

I pulled all the neocash items from my closet that I don't want. There are 199 items. I am not impressed with any of the neocash prizes available during this event so I have decided to give away the extra items if any one wants them. Again, there is 199 items and I only have 34 boxes so I will list more than 34  items so you can have more than 34 items to pick from and if your interested please speak up. Read what is posted at the bottom of the items that are available please.

I don't care how many things you ask for.   As soon as I get more boxes accumulated I will be able to list more items (Unless you want to send me boxes)                                                  Head on through, it wont bite!                 These may look pretty, but there is dark power within these trinkets. This NC item was awarded for participating in Haunted Hijinks.               This fallen tree is surrounded by glowing toadstools. Note: This was the second stage in a multi-stage Mysterious Morphing Experiment (MME). To learn more about MMEs, please go to the NC Mall FAQ.                   Such power always comes with a price. This NC item was awarded for opening a door in the Perilous Catacombs.                A beautifully arranged basket of delicious apples.         This spooky bow will go perfectly with that little black dress.          These pretty shoes have hand stitched detailing.               Ah, this is perfect for drawing attention to those beautiful eyes.

Doorway to the Faire       Pedestals of Magic     Luminescent Tree FG    Curse of Strength Effect     Basket of Apples       Skull Bow    Tower Princess Shoes    Classic Beauty Mark

These will be sure to cast a golden glow on your journey! This NC item was given out as a Premium Collectible reward in Y19.                        This Scorchio clutch will be the perfect addition to your party outfit! This item is part of the Scorchio Party Pack as a celebration of our merging with the NetDragon family!                  Youre bound to feel like a prince when you put this on.                      Fountains like this one are a common sight in Qasala.                        These houses were built underground to keep them sheltered from the desert heat.                                     These beautiful mushrooms look quite nice as a garland.
Hanging Autumn Lanterns      Scorchio Party Clutch        Desert Prince Outfit            Qasalan Fountain    Underground Desert Neighborhood    Colourful Mushroom Garland

This clutch is adorned by pretty butterflies!  This NC item was awarded by Evella for participating in her Free the Bottled Faeries game at the Y19 Faerie Festival.                             Watch as the wax drips down the bottle...See if the flame ever runts out.                          A bright scholar like you in incomplete without a hat like this. This NC item was awarded for reading the Blank Blue Tome during the Trouble in Brightvale event.                   Forget rose colored glasses, these will show you eternal paradise!           You cant hurt your hands with these on. This NC item was a prize for participating in the Wraith Resurgence event.                    Thats one mean-looking sword! This NC Mall item was awarded for opening a Mysterious Coffer.                     Watch out, if you break your concentration you might lose the spell. This NC Mall item was awarded for opening a Luminous Cask.

Clutch with Butterflies        Bottled Candle Foreground         Brightvale Scholarly Hat       Paradise Glasses    Armoured Gloves    Ornamental Sword of Malum    Spellcasters Hands

A great style statement for Casual or Party looks for Spring and Summer.This prize was awarded for participating in Lulus NC Challenge in Y20.                          Add a touch of spring wherever you are! This NC item was awarded for participating in the Gift Centre.                  A lovely little garden you can put wherever you want! This NC item was awarded for participating in the Gift Centre.                 This delicate trinket will give off the perfect mood lighting! This NC item was awarded for participating in the Gift Centre.                 Tis the season of giving...but its also the time to shop till you drop.                    Be the shining star in this exclusive Advent Calendar frame granted in Y20 to Premium users.                         The flames on these gloves never burn out. Watch out, though - they are hot! This NC Mall item was awarded for opening a Luminous Cask.
Brown Hair with Bandana    Caged Flower Garland    Wooden Wall of Planters   Ceramic Light Show  Holiday Shopping Bags  Advent Calendar Y20 Frame  Continuous Flame Gloves

This clutch is adorned by pretty butterflies!  This NC item was awarded by Evella for participating in her Free the Bottled Faeries game at the Y19 Faerie Festival.                  Can you find the crypt this key will unlock? This NC item was awarded for participating in Haunted Hijinks.                   Youre bound to feel like a prince when you put this on.                       Made from only the best and brightest ornaments Neopia has to offer!                         This wall hanging is said to be cursed. This NC Mall item was awarded for opening a Mysterious Coffer.                        These lampshades have pretty butterflies resting on them! This NC item was awarded by Evella for participating in her Free the Bottled Faeries game at the Y19 Faerie Festival.                    These striped gloves must be quite fun to wear.

Clutch with Butterflies  Key to the Crypt Necklace  Desert Prince Outfit  Colorfully Adorned Christmas Tree  Creepy Wall Hanging   Lampshades With Butterflies     Striped Gloves 

Who knew wood shavings could make such a fantastic wig? This was created by the Crafting Faerie.                             The hamburger signal!!!!!!                      This delicate tune is sure to create an enjoyable atmosphere!              A pleasant glow radiates from these pretty lights.                  This lamp will fill the area with a soft and warm light.               What a lovely design!                   This imposing hammer will tell all that you are a fierce battler. This NC Mall item was awarded for opening a Luminous Cask.      

Wood and Gems Wig        Hero of Neopia Foreground           Night Music        Shining Sun String Lights     Soft Hanging Lamp    Silver Star Bracers   Fearsome Ceremonial Hammer

This effect will bring out the darkness in all. This NC item was awarded for participating in Haunted Hijinks.              These cupcakes will smash your taste buds!                               Not only is this a beautiful patterned belt, it is extremely handy with the fanny pack attached to it. This NC item was awarded for reading the Blank Black Tome during the Trouble in Brightvale event.                               Looks like you got into a bit of candy...maybe a lot actually.               Just deal with it...              Fountains like this one are a common sight in Qasala.                This body art is considered quite mystical.

Hands of Dark Power  Cupcake Boxing Gloves   Brightvale Patterned Belt & Fanny Pack  Candy Covered Beard   Deal with it Glasses  Qasalan Fountain   Woodland Archer Body Art     

Take your front row seats to watch the stars shoot across the sky.               Itll light the way for all eternity. This NC item was awarded for participating in Haunted Hijinks.             Feel like a back woods superstar with this light up trinket! This NC item was given out as a Premium Collectible reward in Y20.             These simple pink trousers are great for daily wear.               A truly personalized gift!                    These adorable freckles are sure to bring some attention to the face.

Perfect Seats for Stargazing   Skull Chandelier     Light Up Rustic BG Item   Basic Pink Trousers  Neopets Holiday Gift Tag BG     Adorable Freckles

All your little buddies will love playing in this fountain! This NC item was awarded for participating in the Gift Centre.                        This pastel wreath attracts all kinds of little creatures around Neopia! This NC item was awarded for participating in the Gift Centre.                 As light as a precious dandelion! This NC item was awarded for participating in the Gift Centre.        The eternal spirit of love is held within this wreath! This NC item was given out as a Premium Collectible reward in Y20.                Look at all those dazzling colours! These flowers were all crafted by hand.                                 Impressive armour made of the sturdiest of maractite. Note: This was a Limited Edition Bonus Item for the twelfth Mini Mysterious Morphing Experiment (MiniMME). Lucky you!                    This colourful bow tie comes in a fancy pattern.

Mini Buzzer Abode Fountain   Pastel Pinecone Wreath   Dandelion Earrings  Wreath of Love  Multicolour Paper Flowers Frame   Maractite Shoulder Armour      Fancy Flower Bow Tie

Ancient scarabs have been preserved in coloured resin. This NC Mall item was awarded for deciphering a parchment piece in Desert Diplomacy.                   Good luck comes to those who stands in this space. This NC item was given out as a Premium Collectible reward in Y19.                     Hand carved and strung, just for you. This NC item was given out as a Premium Collectible reward in Y19.                        A festive touch you can always make yourself! This was given out by the Advent Calendar in Y18.                  Embrace fall with a warm glow and delicious cinammon scent! This NC item was given out as a Premium Collectible reward in Y18.                        Did those vines just sprout out potions?             Aw, what a cute snow-- AIEEEE!! Meepit!!

Jeweled Scarab String Lights  Shamrock Frame  String Hearts Wooden Garland  Paper Stars Garland   Cinnamon Stick Candles FG  Potion Vines Garland  Snowman & Creepy Meepit

These gloves appear as delicate as faerie wings, but are equally as strong. This NC item was a prize for participating in the Wraith Resurgence event.         Throw on these pink shades and take on the summer.             String decorations from the palm trees and set the stage for a luau. This NC item was awarded through Shenanigifts.               Who needs flowers when you get butterflies? This NC item was given out as a Premium Collectible reward in Y18.                          Might as well make the best of April showers. This NC item was given out as a Premium Collectible reward in Y18.                              A bright and fun setting for Valentines Day. This NC item was given out as a Premium Collectible reward in Y18.                              These distinctly patterned sunglasses also have an intriguing swirl design.   

Faerie Gloves      Pink Sunglasses    Bead Strung Palm Trees   Butterfly Bouquet    Glass Raindrops Suncatcher Garland      Colourful Heart Gate FG        Spotted Pattern Sunglasses

Shine like the sun even on rainy spring days.                    Happiness is in the air! This NC item was given out as a Premium Collectible reward in Y17.                       Sometimes trees grow in such a peculiar way. This NC item was awarded through Grave Danger.                           The healing properties of this incense should soon help you out. Note: This was the fourth stage in a multi-stage Mysterious Morphing Experiment (MME). To learn more about MMEs, please go to the NC Mall FAQ.                 Beautiful white roses in charming silver pots.                   Keep this special card up your sleeve. This NC Mall item was awarded for deciphering a parchment piece in Desert Diplomacy.                   Two weapons are better than one! This NC Mall item was awarded for opening a Luminous Cask.

Sun Beam Makeup    Heart in the Clouds Garland  Parted Branches Garland   Plague Doctor Incense Staff  Silver Potted Rose FG  Jack of All Decks BG & FG  Dual Wield Daggers

Pretty blue and purple face paint in a dainty design.                         This themed staff matches the Space Faeries costume.                  This lovely facepaint will help you stand out on stage.                         These colourful mushrooms have been handcrafted to look just like the real things!                    Now who turned out the lights? This NC Mall item was awarded for opening a Luminous Cask.          Only the greatest of Tyrannian warriors get to carry this spear! This NC item was awarded for participating in the Scanning for Buried Relics event!           So many different coloured beads hang from this garland. This NC item was awarded for participating in the Scanning for Buried Relics event!
Dainty Blue and Purple Face Paint  Staff of the Space Faerie  Elegant Ballerina Facepaint   Pastel Mushroom Garland    Eerie Candle FG     Stonehead Spear    Hanging Beads Garland

This impressive armour was created almost entirely out of bone pieces! This NC item was awarded for participating in the Scanning for Buried Relics event!                            Fossilized bone makes an excellent weapon to hold. This NC item was awarded for participating in the Scanning for Buried Relics event!              What is better than a rattle? A staff made out of one, of course!              Cookies and candies make the holiday season! This NC Mall item was awarded for melting a Holiday Snowball from the Advent Calendar!                 Silver and grey hues make this caplet the perfect garment for winter. This NC Mall item was awarded for melting a Holiday Snowball from the Advent Calendar!               These decorative figures will keep watch all through the holiday season! This NC Mall item was awarded for melting a Holiday Snowball from the Advent Calendar!                   These bright red mittens have a fun snowflake pattern. This NC Mall item was awarded for melting a Holiday Snowball from the Advent Calendar! 

Formidable Bone Shoulder Armour     Carved Bone Sword     Ornate Rattle Staff   Christmas Treats Garland  Knitted Grey Caplet   Nutcracker Sentinels    Cheery Snowflake Mittens 

Argh! Are these real?! Note: This was the first stage in a multi-stage Mysterious Morphing Experiment (MME). To learn more about MMEs, please go to the NC Mall FAQ.                      This charming staff is fun to hold and quite nice to look at. This NC item was given out as a Premium Collectible reward in Y15.                  You will look quite charming with this mustache.                Now that is one fine mustache! This item was awarded in the Y14 Masks of Dread NC questing event.                    Now you can dress up like a Defenders of Neopia hero! This item was awarded in the Y14 Masks of Dread NC questing event.            This creepy miniature coffin can hold all your candy! This item was awarded in the Y14 Masks of Dread NC questing event.             These striped gloves must be quite fun to wear.        Flowers will light up your way!

Magical Shrunken Heads   Sparkling Floral Vine Staff   Debonair Mustache  Mayor of Moltaras Mustache  Captain K Helmet   Ornate Coffin Satchel   Striped Gloves  Pretty Flower Light

These lovely flowers were picked directly from Mystery Island!                            Eek, this facepaint makes it look like you have bolts on your face!                       These beautiful lace gloves have a lovely flower pattern.            Pink and orange and sparkles all over!             These thick rimmed glasses should not be difficult to spot!             What could be inside this lamp? Note: This was the first stage in a two-stage Mini Mysterious Morphing Experiment (MiniMME). To learn more about MiniMMEs, please go to the NC Mall FAQ.                  What could be inside these cocoons? Note: This was the second stage in a multi-stage Mysterious Morphing Experiment (MME). To learn more about MMEs, please go to the NC Mall FAQ.

Tropical Flower Head Wreath    Clockwork Eyepatch Facepaint   Floral Lace Gloves   Sparkly Bow Shoes   Spotted Print Glasses  Mystical Genie Lamp   Frozen Cocoon Garland

The feathers on these earrings come in assorted hues.                  Who knew wood shavings could make such a fantastic wig? This was created by the Crafting Faerie.                    It might not be the best for playing Yooyuball, but its great for squeezing!                    Not many will challenge a warrior with this staff.                 The hamburger signal!!!!!!              A little mystery is always a good thing when you are a hero.                      Gross food is really quite pretty when it is lighted.

Dazzling Feather Earrings  Wood and Gems Wig  Oversized Squishable Yooyu    Shenkuu Warrior        Hero of Neopia FG     Hero of Neopia Mask      Sophies Stew String Lights                                                                                                                          Princess Sword Staff                                                                                                             

Add a bit of blue to any outfit with this charming bow!                    Bounce, bounce, bounce, OUCH!           Ouch, this looks like it hurt!          Scientists have determined that its quite impossible to be prissy unless you have a bow.  Scientists are never wrong.          The red visor helps you hunt down those dastardly Fuzzles.                 Dont worry about hitting the town with these slippers.  You will always be able to find your way home.                    These beautiful earrings will surely catch anyones eye.                   Finally, a bow to best all other bows. This NC item was given out as a Premium Collectible reward in Y15.

Pastel Blue Hair Bow tie  Bouncing Tennis Ball Battle Scar Marking Prissy Miss Bow Space Trooper Helmet Sparkling Crimson Slippers Sparkling Emerald Earrings  Ultimate Cloud Bow

Even if I have no  boxes I do write down the requests as I get them and as soon as I get a box I will send the item. I will send items in the order of the request. Please neomail if you see something you like. I promise you will get it.

OK I have removed everything that is no longer available and added more items. I have 7 boxes. I manage to buy a couple from the NC Mall when the GBC were available. If you see it it is available.  I hope you can find things you want from the above items. I am really trying to get rid of these items (and more) to clear out my SDB and let others enjoy the items I know I won't use. I do appreciate you all for asking for the items and hope you'll enjoy them.

I have added around  50 + items to the existing items so maybe take another look?

Edited by Granny63020
UPDATE and more items added

On 5/16/2019 at 7:51 AM, jellysundae said:

Are you using the quick discard method now?

http://www.neopets.com/itemdiscardchecklist.phtml

Yup, I am. The problem is that I ran out of items to donate, so I'm buying those 1-point keychains from the Obelisk War prize shop:

53116.gif

Just like I did last year. The thing is that having to buy the items first slows down the donation process considerably, and I'm already tired of it. That's why I'm surprised at my past self for being able to donate 20.000+ of those damn keychains :confused: Guess I ran out of patience (then again, patience has never been a virtue of mine)

30 minutes ago, Hanso said:

Yup, I am. The problem is that I ran out of items to donate, so I'm buying those 1-point keychains from the Obelisk War prize shop:

53116.gif

Just like a did last year. The thing is that having to buy the items first slows down the donation process considerably, and I'm already tired of it. That's why I'm surprised at my past self for being able to donate 20.000+ of those damn keychains :confused: Guess I ran out of patience (then again, patience has never been a virtue of mine)

I thought I was out of items when I finished the SDB but THEN I went to my Closet and Storage Shed. Please check there if you haven't already. I managed to even get rid of wall paint and floor tiles. Everything goes!

Whoa @Granny63020 that's super-generous of you! I'll most definitely get my pets try on some things and see if they clamour for any of them!

Can you send boxes to other people? A box within a box, yeah? I dunno if Neo allows Inception-like behaviour, didn't we try something like this before... some tiny lightbulb in the back of my mind is flickering, lol.

I think people have been busy though, it's been pretty quiet on here the last day or so.

Maybe make a separate thread for this so it doesn't get missed?

@Hanso Oh yeah, I did the buying thing one year. :hmmph:Just nope, it's no fun at all. So I totally get where you're coming from with that!

I've cleared out everything too. Got a little over 8k points. I have to buy stuff too to get more points I really hoped to get to 10k, but it's all way over priced now. So I'm going to do more dailies than I normally do and hope I get enough items from it (doubt it) to get another 2k points.

I might have to do more dailies a year long and just keep -everything- under 1k NP from now on. And then hope they keep this system!

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

Whoa @Granny63020 that's super-generous of you! I'll most definitely get my pets try on some things and see if they clamour for any of them!

Can you send boxes to other people? A box within a box, yeah? I dunno if Neo allows Inception-like behaviour, didn't we try something like this before... some tiny lightbulb in the back of my mind is flickering, lol.

I think people have been busy though, it's been pretty quiet on here the last day or so.

Maybe make a separate thread for this so it doesn't get missed?

@Hanso Oh yeah, I did the buying thing one year. :hmmph:Just nope, it's no fun at all. So I totally get where you're coming from with that!

I can't remember about sending a box in a box but I do remember that once I bought boxes or a box pack at the NC Mall to give to someone to send me something. It has been a while and I can't remember any details about it. Trudy gave me a box today so I have 35 now and about making a new thread I was thinking if I update the post every other day (hope that won't get me in trouble) then I could bring it back into the light. Also, I have managed to get 19393 points so far and I'm going to shoot for 20000. We'll see how it goes. So, how many points have you managed to get so far? I read your post saying you reached the 18000 you need for your goals. You have kept going though, right? If it hadn't been for me remembering to check the Closet and Storage Shed I I wouldn't have as many points as I do and the fact of buying Sticky Snowballs every 1/2 hour.

45 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

So, how many points have you managed to get so far?

I have...

33729 points

and I'm still going, lol. Down to single point items mostly now, but still just over 7k of stuff in my SDB. ?

I had kind of thought that my grabbing of rares from the Money Tree hadn't really paid off, as the VAST majority of them were in the 2 point range, but looking at the points I have I can see it has worked for me. I certainly don't have the patience to try for only the 6 and 8 point items, though I will try and teach myself which those are so I can go for them if I see them.

@Duma doing all the Dailies is how I manage to accumulate a whole bunch of stuff. Though some of my hoard is left-over from previous years. It will be interesting to see how I manage next year as I'm clearing more out this time, though... I AM now gonna be buying a sticky snowball every time I visit the Healing Springs, which will make a biiig difference to my points total!

It's nice to see more people using the Sticky Snowball technique I talked about! :D

I've gotten so many points off of that technique and from other dailies that I'm actually getting close to 10k points. I think I was at roughly 5-6k before that.

15 minutes ago, Robin Hood said:

It's nice to see more people using the Sticky Snowball technique I talked about! :D

I've gotten so many points off of that technique and from other dailies that I'm actually getting close to 10k points. I think I was at roughly 5-6k before that.

It's totally thanks to you that I am using it. :D

14 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

I pulled all the neocash items from my closet that I don't want. There are 199 items. I am not impressed with any of the neocash prizes available during this event so I have decided to give away the extra items if any one wants them. Again, there is 199 items and I only have 34 boxes so I will list more than 34  items so you can have more than 34 items to pick from and if your interested please speak up.

Oh, my gosh, you are too amazing. I'm in love with a lot of these items and want ALL THE THINGS! My favorites: Cathedral Trellis Frame, Fireworks Face Paint, Earrings of Barbat, Bronze Sun & Moon Garland, Musical Bar Staff, Floral Chandelier, Tapestry Backdrop, Disco Ball Staff, and I NEED TO STOP LISTING THINGS NOW. I will definitely take any unloved leftovers. I love customizing my babies.

15 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

Are there no takers on any of these items? I'm hoping it isn't that and that everyone is just too busy.  Well, I'll check again tomorrow.

I would love the sweetheart pillows and desert lamps if they're still available! I can send you a GBC so you can have more boxes!

20 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

Are there no takers on any of these items? I'm hoping it isn't that and that everyone is just too busy.  Well, I'll check again tomorrow.

How incredibly generous of you!!! (I'm sure there are tons of takers; free items usually get snagged up pretty quickly, and you made your post less than 24 hours ago, so many people probably just haven't seen it yet. I hadn't.) I don't think there's a way to gift someone boxes (I would if I could, because I have tons of them and don't really use them at all.)

If they're still available, I'd definitely be interested in the Basic Pink Trousers and the Feathered Suit with Boutonniere. ?

30 minutes ago, Nielo said:

I don't think there's a way to gift someone boxes (I would if I could, because I have tons of them and don't really use them at all.)

you can't send boxed but you can send GBC's .. they contain boxes

I have over 100 boxes as well but no way to gift them to Granny

@Granny63020 already asked you in a PM :) 

Thanks Again

6 hours ago, splitting said:

I would love the sweetheart pillows and desert lamps if they're still available! I can send you a GBC so you can have more boxes!

I will happily send you those items and would love to get the boxes! Thank you SO much!

Also, to others that have requested items I am working on sending them to you now and deleting the items requested so I can post more when I am done. Thanks to everyone for taking these items. I don't care for some and others I won't use so I'm glad I am able to share with others that do want them and will use them. Shoot, just a for instance, I hoard backgrounds. I don't know why I do because I will never use them all since I have more than 200. I do hoard other things but the BG's are the big thing. LOL

OOOOh if you still have them available I'd love the luminous Pink Heart Garland  and the wings? I'm on a mission to wing all my pets up :D Very generous of you to offer things up!

I'm short of my CC goal by 1500 points and have more or less run out of things to donate, not sure I can convince myself to buy 1500 25np items to make up the shortfall...

2 hours ago, petrified_mouse said:

OOOOh if you still have them available I'd love the luminous Pink Heart Garland  and the wings? I'm on a mission to wing all my pets up :D Very generous of you to offer things up!

I'm short of my CC goal by 1500 points and have more or less run out of things to donate, not sure I can convince myself to buy 1500 25np items to make up the shortfall...

It may be worth buying the items since your so close to your goal. Only you can decide though.

I've been buying any items I come across at 100NP or less. I've been doing this for the last 7k points of my goal soo.... call me crazy lol.

What I've been doing though is only using my Neopoints on hand that I earn from dailies and selling red codestones and regular codestones I currently don't need in my stash. This way I'm not taking neopoints out of the bank and blowing my savings. I do not want to admit how much I've spent LOL.

Hey. quick question, do we know the full requirements of the avatar?  I have donated well over a hundred items, but not received it... Was it time based? 

EDIT:  You have to go back to the main page to get it.... ?

Edited by emily_speck_15
Sometimes I don't figure out the basics