Happy Kougra Day!

hrtbrk

The Elderly color has always been... weird to me. But hey, who am I to judge? I have pets with underscores and numbers in their names. =P

This is a good update, everything looks pretty good! I do like how the Elderlyboy clothes are pretty snappy, though the hat's kinda random... I'll put that down to it being a gift from a grandchild, lol.

They're on point with the old lady hair too, aren't they! I like her purple specs.

I'll ignore the fact that the shirt around the waist does look kinda like an apron that they've put on backwards. :ph34r:

Elderly Boy is quite nice, I like the base colour and the outfit looks nice as well. I like the stripy trousers and the added detail of the pocket. The hat completely throws it off, however. It doesn`t look like it belongs, and the overall look would be better without it, in my opinion. The Elderly Girl is nice too, though the base colour for her is awful. The purple they`ve used for some other Elderly Girls would have been a better choice. I like that the wig looks real and organic, not all weird and crazy. ? The outfit is super cute, it reminds me of the Elderly Girl Tuskaninnys clothes. The jacket especially is lovely.

The new outfit is cool! I like that it`s a modern, male outfit, it doesn`t seem to me like they`re trying to go for any particular style, it`s just a cool Kougra outfit. ?

• 1 month later...

I like elderly brushes, here the job's good too. I prefer the boy's colour, though, because the elderly female kougra colour seems like it's just kind of... zombie-like, or a bit rotten? I don't like it too much. Still, I like the clothing and details. 

I find the elderlyboy hat funny, it looks more hipstery, rather than elderly, but maybe it's just for a "cool grandpa" :D 

I do like the outfit, it's basic, rather plain, but sometimes this kind of items are missing in the overall look, so it's good they are also updated and added ?