Happy Krawk Day!

hrtbrk

I have always loved Strawberry. Christmas is my ultimate favorite for almost every pet (and in life too). The Strawberry feels a bit like Christmas is trying to blend in for the rest of the year, but also taste delicious.

I will second @Angeló on that it isn't anything new. Strawberry will always be red and green (I love Christmas). Jelly is, well, a slightly transparent shiny all encompassing color.

I feel like the outfit is supposed to be referencing something, but I keep drawing a blank.

Everything looks good here, as the others have said that's not much that can be done with these colours, but they can be done badly and these both look pretty good, the strawberry especially.

@babayaga67 the outfit makes me think of things like The Great Gatsby, though it's not a knee-length dress so maybe not. Though that's good because Krawks really don't have the legs for elegant tea-length dresses, bless 'em!

It's Krawk Day! Let's make the Krawks look delicious this time around!

On a serious note, these colors are pretty boring to me. The outfit looks nice though.

Strawberry is always, well, strawberry. I think it is a nice color, though, but it would seem hard to customize with. As for Jelly, it looks like he has one mean five o' clock shadow going on. I like the "shine" on it, but it looks flat, to me. The outfit is nice, too. "Grandma, is that you?!"

9 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

it looks like he has one mean five o' clock shadow going on.

?

I couldn't verbalise the face-shading oddness myself yesterday so I didn't mention it, but you just totally nailed it there. xD

And if you notice I didn't quote the entire sentence there it's because I'd then feel like it was me being talked about and I felt all weird. ?

Strawberry is cute, I like that they added a touch of green with the spots and the claws. Missed the opportunity to make the spikes leafy, though. Shame.

Jelly is nice, nothing exciting in my opinion.

The outfit is... uh, certainly something. The wig looks like she put a hairband on right after getting out of bed.