Faerie quest tale of woe

jellysundae

Feelin' a little salty over here...

?   ? me right now

So I go to do today's Fortune Cookie quest and I get a dark Faerie asking for a Krawk Krawkatron 28210.gif?652

So I check that out.

Price History

2,975 NP (+2,005 NP) on March 8, 2019 by Item DB Crew

Hmmm, yeah I don't think so, so let us make use of that Quest Refresh Boon!! ?

So I get the Grey Faerie, and she wants a Hopso...
3166.gif?787

Price History

8,000 NP (+2,000 NP) on March 12, 2019 by Item DB Crew ?

Should have known better, shouldn't I?! Especially when... and I basically HEARD this inevitability coming...

image.png.f671a5b346719228b27b53a8902d494b.png

???????

That'll teach me, won't it!!! ?

10 minutes ago, Rayd1978 said:

Eh, some day speed will be important again, and you'll be glad to have it.

Yeah! That's always in the back of my mind, and why, despite my grumbling, I still do the Air Faerie quests. ?

I broke out a hoarded quest cookie to combine with the boon this week as well, and I've had that happen TWICE. I am basically refreshing everything because I'm gambling for a fountain faerie dip so I can pick up another rare pet avvie and on the first day I refreshed a dark faerie and got an air faerie, and then today I refreshed a fire faerie and got the grey (which always makes my heart leap because that's how I got my last fountain faerie dip) but of course, she called in... an air faerie. Anybody want to organize a little friendly footrace with these neopets of ours? With this kind of luck we've got to have the speediest little critters in neopia.

At this point, she is trolling me...

KrSyQKz.jpg

*glares at REFRESH QUEST button* Think that'll work? Let us see...

?

THAT'S MORE LIKE IT!!

image.png.db918df3c0f431e128bfc16201d7fbfe.png

This item's only 1.5k more than the mirror Ms. Bubblehead wanted, too!

Thank you, Queenie. ?

Hey! I got Kaia kaia (which everyone knows is my Arch nemesis ) but since she was asking for a Summer NC item that I have NO room for in my Closet I thought, "Ok, I detest this faerie but I'd like to keep Queen Fyora pleased and could part with the item." BUT...I click on the link to the NC Mall to get the Pink Bag that lil Miss requires AND there are NONE. The Crafting Dept has been cleared out. I put it in the search bar at the Mall and there is NONE!" So I figure, "OK, how is this my fault?Perhaps when I abandon this Quest which requires NC to complete, maybe TNT/JS has realized how unfair it is to expect us to respond to this type of quest and LIKE Delina's Crafting Quests that also require NC-when you abandon Delina's quest-you get another faerie. BUT NO!  jetsam_orange_angry.gif You don't get another Faerie and you get the message that you "Accepted your quest for today".

REALLY? BC I couldn't even get that stupid BAG!!!! skeith_red_roar.gif So mad right now! Kaia, don't you dare step back into the BD, MIssy, or I'm taking YOU down! gnorbu_green_box.gif Look out and you've been warned! :medieval::lmaosmiley:

I'd be so upset. 

Today I got the Soup Faerie and yesterday I refreshed an Air for a Dark Faerie.

I'll take it. 

Just give me a darn FFQ so I can paint Zeri Water or Woodland. XD

If anyone had a brush for sale though...