Unable to transfer

LekkerLekker89

I am trying to transfer MrDumbo to my side account to free up space for a lend that I requested. When I visit the transfer section of the pound and click transfer, absolutely nothing happens. I tried refreshing and closing/reopening the browser. I use Chrome.  I also tried transferring Tower with the same result. Any thoughts?

Ah I recently had this same issue I think where chrome has being doing updates like the flash one of recent? It has messed something up so you will have to use another browser for now I actually made use of IE which I haven't used in YEARS.

I'm having the same issue today. I'm trying to abandon one of my neopets but it does absolutely nothing when I click the button, I have chrome as well. If anybody has any answers, please help us :P

12 hours ago, aaml said:

Ah I recently had this same issue I think where chrome has being doing updates like the flash one of recent? It has messed something up so you will have to use another browser for now I actually made use of IE which I haven't used in YEARS.

I thinks it has been about five years or so since I've used IE smh lol thank you for the tip!

3 hours ago, memepolice said:

I'm having the same issue today. I'm trying to abandon one of my neopets but it does absolutely nothing when I click the button, I have chrome as well. If anybody has any answers, please help us :P

Serves you right, abandoning the poor neopet! Jk :P 

This may sound silly and it may not work but I had this problem a while back using FF. Instead of the normal way I had to click the space bar to highlight and make it work. It did work until they got whatever bug was causing the problem was fixed. It's worth a try.

4 hours ago, memepolice said:

If you can try and use a different browser because so far that has been the only way I've been able to transfer mine and it should work for abandoning them as well or maybe its fate intervening and telling you to keep them ?

1 hour ago, Granny63020 said:

This may sound silly and it may not work but I had this problem a while back using FF. Instead of the normal way I had to click the space bar to highlight and make it work. It did work until they got whatever bug was causing the problem was fixed. It's worth a try.

I have to do that at the lab ray, I tried that at the pound and it did not work. I had to use IE - which worked but I did have to reinstall Flash. 

12 minutes ago, LekkerLekker89 said:

I have to do that at the lab ray, I tried that at the pound and it did not work. I had to use IE - which worked but I did have to reinstall Flash. 

So Sorry but worth a try. It was the Lab Ray that I was having such a problem with. At least you figured itout and got it to work!

2 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

So Sorry but worth a try. It was the Lab Ray that I was having such a problem with. At least you figured itout and got it to work!

All from the help of people here! Sounds kind of cheesy, but I'm truly grateful for all of the help that I get from reading and asking questions here. 

On 4/4/2019 at 6:01 PM, LekkerLekker89 said:

I am trying to transfer MrDumbo to my side account to free up space for a lend that I requested. When I visit the transfer section of the pound and click transfer, absolutely nothing happens. I tried refreshing and closing/reopening the browser. I use Chrome.  I also tried transferring Tower with the same result. Any thoughts?

Did you try clicking on the Site Information icon at left of address bar and allowing flash?

On 4/5/2019 at 12:06 AM, LekkerLekker89 said:

Yes. From what I'm gathering it's an issue with Chrome updating. 

The Pound uses Flash. Chrome makes you (have to) enable Flash, every time you close and reopen Chrome, and it is site specific. Meaning, if you enable Flash for Neopets, within Chrome, and you go to DTI (Dress-To-Impress), which, also, uses Flash, you will have to enable Flash for DTI, too. If you already knew that, my apologies, but it might help to recheck if Flash is enabled for Neopets:

1. Open Chrome, and go to Neopets.

2. To the left of the Neopets address, in the address bar, click on the "i" in the circle icon, where is says, "Not Secure".

3. If you see Flash, change it from the default of "Ask", to "Allow".

4. If you don't see Flash listed, click "Site Settings".

5. In the new "Settings" tab that opens, look for Flash, and change it from "Ask" to "Allow", and close that tab.

6. In either case, you will need to "reload" or "refresh" the Neopets page, for the change to take.

7. Once reloaded/refreshed, see if the Pound Transfer now works.

If it still doesn't work after that, then it is possible a Chrome extension or plugin is causing the issue, or it could be an antivirus/anti-malware program blocking Flash. I have heard of Malwarebytes, on a Neoboard, of possibly doing so. Some browsers may block Flash, too, if it is out-of-date. Latest Flash version is 32.0.0.156. Chrome has Flash "built-in". To check it, open a new tab. In the address bar, type, without the quotes, "chrome://components". In the list, look for "Adobe Flash Player". It should show what version you have. If it is not 32.0.0.156, click the "Check for update" button. It will then download and install the latest Flash. Once completed, close that tab, and if you are on Neopets, reload/refresh the page, and see if the Pound works.