TDN's avatar counters

jellysundae

1 hour ago, lojoco49 said:

I've been wondering that myself. I've been seeing (or rather not seeing - badaboom!) them broken for well over a month now. Quite sad really *sniff*

I'm kind of sad it's not just me then! That means they're actually broken and it's not something weird at my end, ah well. Hopefully they're on the to-do list. ☺️

Things will be temporarily broken while we move some things around behind the scenes. I cannot provide an exact timeline of when they will be restored but I will ask Ian to find more information.

This change will be across all of our counters - Daily Dare, Altador Cup, GMC, goal counters etc. 

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime. 

11 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Whew! That's good to know! I thought it was just me, or, rather Firefox. I was gonna ask, eventually, but glad someone else did.

For once it isn't browser misbehaviour causing problems? lol.

I know I'm being a bit unfair there, sorry browsers, not your fault that Neo's code's basically a cranky old great grand-parent that's still using pre-war wiring because it works "just fine", despite the fact it's perpetually on the verge of burning the house down. ?

The avatar counters have fallen foul of that "fix/change 1 thing; break 6 others" that code seems to adher to, haven't they, bless 'em!