Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Emily

Lyra and the Lost Heirloom Prize Shop Open!

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, emily_speck_15 said:

@Hanso You could buy the background with the money that you make from selling the weapon.  Currently it is sitting at 8.5+Mil

Yeah, I'll do just that :D But first I'm gonna wait and see how the price fluctuates

1 hour ago, geoterza said:

Does anyone know if there will be a trophy?

Most likely not. Plot trophies are given out as soon as the prize shop opens, but that wasn't the case this time, so there probably won't be trophies.

But still, it's weird. I think this is the first plot without trophies. Maybe they just forgot and we'll get them later? This is Jumpstart we are talking about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fun Fact : Bulgur is actually called Burgul in native countries .. but I guess the westernized tongue couldn't pronounce it so they changed it ..

The items I really want are : 

The BG , 1000 points

The Complete History Book , 500 points

The Stamp , 200 points

Lyra Plushie , 200 points

If I buy the first two I'll only have enough points for one of the other two .. so I will have to skip the book .. but that's not a good idea because books , like stamps , always end up inflating .. 

The plushie is a collector's item and will probably deflate a bit over time since it's not perishable ..

Decisions Decisions 

The Stamp was going for 250k yesterday and it's already 500k today .. so .. cheapskate me got fooled once again .. I could've just bought one yesterday and put my mind at ease ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm at a dilemma too. At first I was thinking not getting the Blaze but now with the additional heal I'm considering it again.

So, I want (and not to sell):
The books: "The Complete History of Qasala and Sakhmet" and "10 Things to Do in Sakhmet", 560 points
The stamp, got that one already
The two plushies, 400 points
The BG, 1000 points
The Blaze, 1900 points

Total: 3860, I have 1910 left. My current thought is to get the Blaze from the prize shop and just buy the rest, so if anyone has a good deal for the books, the bg and the plushies, let me know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Angeló said:

Fun Fact : Bulgur is actually called Burgul in native countries .. but I guess the westernized tongue couldn't pronounce it so they changed it ..

The items I really want are : 

The BG , 1000 points

The Complete History Book , 500 points

The Stamp , 200 points

Lyra Plushie , 200 points

If I buy the first two I'll only have enough points for one of the other two .. so I will have to skip the book .. but that's not a good idea because books , like stamps , always end up inflating .. 

The plushie is a collector's item and will probably deflate a bit over time since it's not perishable ..

Decisions Decisions 

The Stamp was going for 250k yesterday and it's already 500k today .. so .. cheapskate me got fooled once again .. I could've just bought one yesterday and put my mind at ease ..

   

I found the stamp for  444,275    The bobblehead is going for 400,000  I have just 260 points so I'm going to buy the bobblehead and use the points for the stamp. I collect both so I HAVE to have both.  My extra 60 points I'm using for the book.  I read all the books I get to my pet so I won't be selling I'll be reading. I found the book for 30,000. All my searches are through the SSW.

 

1 hour ago, Duma said:

I'm at a dilemma too. At first I was thinking not getting the Blaze but now with the additional heal I'm considering it again.

So, I want (and not to sell):
The books: "The Complete History of Qasala and Sakhmet" and "10 Things to Do in Sakhmet", 560 points
The stamp, got that one already
The two plushies, 400 points
The BG, 1000 points
The Blaze, 1900 points

Total: 3860, I have 1910 left. My current thought is to get the Blaze from the prize shop and just buy the rest, so if anyone has a good deal for the books, the bg and the plushies, let me know!

The cheapest price on SSW wizard for The Complete History of Qasala and Sakhmet'...  is 620,000 the next price down is 642,345 then 650,000 if you want the name of the seller I can send it to you.

10 Things to Do in Sakhmet I found going for 30,000 from 2 sellers then it jumps to 34,999 then 42,000 then a whopping 49,000 so if you want the name of those sellers I could send those as well.

If I can help anyone with a SSW search for any of the items in the shop let me know, I'd be happy to help.

 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Granny63020 said:
   

I found the stamp for  444,275    The bobblehead is going for 400,000  I have just 260 points so I'm going to buy the bobblehead and use the points for the stamp. I collect both so I HAVE to have both.  My extra 60 points I'm using for the book.  I read all the books I get to my pet so I won't be selling I'll be reading. I found the book for 30,000. All my searches are through the SSW.

 

The cheapest price on SSW wizard for The Complete History of Qasala and Sakhmet'...  is 620,000 the next price down is 642,345 then 650,000 if you want the name of the seller I can send it to you.

10 Things to Do in Sakhmet I found going for 30,000 from 2 sellers then it jumps to 34,999 then 42,000 then a whopping 49,000 so if you want the name of those sellers I could send those as well.

If I can help anyone with a SSW search for any of the items in the shop let me know, I'd be happy to help.

 
 

Thank you for the offer, I'll wait a bit longer so the prices stabilize and I'll prioritize TDN members over random SW people. If my neopoints can benefit a member while I'm getting the items it would be awesome. It doesn't even have to be the cheapest as long as it's reasonable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooooof, that weapon. I came back from my long Neo hiatus after the "plot" was well under way, so I couldn't have gotten that achievement no matter what, and that honestly makes me feel a little bit better. I ache for everyone who was active but not checking the plot every day. I ended up getting the two wearables, the stamp, and the books.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Folks know that the "Desert Explorer Kit" is also a book? I'm seeing mention of the other 2 but not of that lol

Update: I'm seeing the stamp going for as much as 999,999 np and as low as 419,000 np. The Blaze is on the TP and the DEK book is 45,000 np. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, acmerasta said:

Folks know that the "Desert Explorer Kit" is also a book? I'm seeing mention of the other 2 but not of that lol

Update: I'm seeing the stamp going for as much as 999,999 np and as low as 419,000 np. The Blaze is on the TP and the DEK book is 45,000 np. 

I know, but I've already bought that book that's why I didn't mention it. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got 560 points. I'll get the books and the stamp of course, lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This just in guys: the prize shop has a deadline

They added this bit of information earlier today:

Quote

This prize shop will close on 31 August 2019 at 23:59:59

This is a first. No other prize shop has ever had a deadline. 

They better make an announcement in the news so no one misses the memo.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Hanso said:

This just in guys: the prize shop has a deadline

They added this bit of information earlier today:

This is a first. No other prize shop has ever had a deadline. 

They better make an announcement on the news so no one misses the memo.

 

Ya know, I predicted this would happen in a previous sarcastic message I posted to this thread.  Not surprised! I'm sure that everyone is going to be thankful you posted this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...