Lyra and the Lost Heirloom Prize Shop Open!

Emily

The Prize Shop is officially open for business!

SGZU77riytTpo4S2.png

Head over to see how many points you've earned! What are you planning on buying?

View Prize Shop

I'm not sure what I want yet. I typically go for wearables and then books. I'm not very good at figuring out what's going to be worth a lot later - maybe the stamp? I'm going to wait a little bit and figure out the strategy of people who are Neo-smarter than I am.

I'm getting the stamp for my album and then with the rest of the points the books and the background I think. I don't have enough to get the Scimitar+stamp+books and to be honest, I think the background will be more valuable in the long run. Unless they give the weapon even more icons and the battledome gets fixed. But I'm not a 2p battler so I won't need it. For 1p my current weapons do more damage and the blocking part is covered with Lens Flare/Warlocks Rage. Its a very pretty weapon but the background is very pretty too and I get to get all the books if I take the bg.

Ugh, JUST shy of getting everything I want!  Hm.  Books are always good, I could get the stamp now while I can afford it, and then it's between the horus and the background.  I HAVE been looking for a deserty one for a apet on my side account for a while.  Hmmm.

im curious to know how many points people got and which achievements the completed. i finished all but the keeping up one and got 1860 points.

what did everyone else get?

p.s i bought the plushies the cross bow, all the books ( multiples of the cheap ones for each of my pets and then 2 to sell), 2 stamps and i think thats it? and it used up all my points exactly

I had all the achievements (12/14 for the keeping up one) and I got 2110 points. I wonder if you would get more points for 14/14.

36 minutes ago, cassyox said:

im curious to know how many points people got and which achievements the completed. i finished all but the keeping up one and got 1860 points.

Got all achievements but the keeping up one and got 1860 points too

Ugh. With the low cost of the stamp it wont be worth much especially because we can buy more than 1, most people will be able to get it. Maybe that was TNTs plan. Darn. 

3 hours ago, cassyox said:

It seems like the max number of points you could get was 2110.

As is usually the case with these prize shops, I'm not gonna spend my points for a while. I'm probably not even gonna spend them at all 'cause a) I'm too indecisive b ) the more time that passes the more expensive these items get :P

By the way... no trophies this time around? Bummer.

3 hours ago, Vlagopus said:

Got all achievements but the keeping up one and got 1860 points too

4 hours ago, cassyox said:

I missed one 'checked chapter on day of release' day so (sadly) I miss out on that achievement too and got the same amount of points as well. I bought the background, stamp and some books.

For 5/9 achievements and missing the last game, I got 560 points. I do like the sunset background but can't get that. oh well. But I am getting the stamp and probably the books I can get. Otherwise *shrug* *sigh*. If the Crossbow proves to be a good weapon, I'll go back for it.

I bought extra stamps for ANYONE on TDN who didn't participate in this "plot" and would like the stamp or didn't have enough points to purchase it. Contact me via PM here on the forums and we can work out a fair deal that everyone is happy with! ?

I also got 1860 points.  On the plus side, it is good to know that I would still have been shy of getting every single thing I wanted if I'd have gotten the keeping up achievement.  I don't need to kick myself later for just missing out.

Still debating between the background or the horus with a couple of extras.

15 hours ago, Vlagopus said:

What...? the plot is over...already?! Lol

It was so... anti-climatic. I was expecting some sort of story about what happens after her escape...

The background is pretty though

LOL Everyone is riled up about this plot and how it interruptedly ended. Don't get us started about the GRRR! of this plot again. ?

Since I didn't participate in the second game I'm not sure why or how I managed to have 260 points. So it has to be between the stamp and booblehead ( I collect both) and the book.  Who knows, since they did us so dirty on the plot maybe they will do the same to the prize shop and shut it down after 2 days of being open only to say *Oh well, you had 2 days to chose your prizes. Tough luck if you missed out*.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

Oh my, it turns out the new weapon can also heal your pet! Apparently people just found out today, and Jellyneo's IDB updated its stats:

*heal* 16.67% of your maximum HP when you're below 25% of your maximum HP

It's basically a cheaper version of Illusens' Staff.

This changes things drastically... Now that it looks like the prices will skyrocket, I might consider spending my points on the weapon rather than the background

ScaryRareIguanodon-small.gif