Emerging lurker appears to say hi

hedjeroo

Hello! I've been using TDN's page for my dailies for... over a year now probably, looking at my Lab Ray progress. I've only just thought to drop in to the forums and actually sign up despite checking them occasionally for discussions on plots and new features. But, better late than never!

I'm hedjeroo, I'm a 28 year old Brit who draws lots of cartoony stuff and plays lots of video games, and I've been playing Neopets since........ oof, well I remember the days of the Macy Gray and the Bruce Forsyth, just about. I know I played lots in my last year of primary school, and some into secondary school, and there was drama with school friends that made me quit... I got back into the game some time in university, and finally achieved my childhood goal of obtaining access to the Lab Ray about then. I also managed to score some merch at that time after a trip to the States, so that was another childhood dream realised!

Neopets was always a huge inspiration to me artistically, and I even dreamed of working for them more than once. It also taught me how to code HTML and inspired a passion for web design that my IT teachers in school couldn't source or keep up with, haha. I'm excited to see the site move into HTML5, especially seeing what other sites have been able to do with it.

Hopefully I will be inspired to mingle a bit more popping in! :>

Nice to see you finally decided to pop in the forums! It's always nice to see a lurker step out of the shadows and into the light. Glad to see you managed to get some childhood dreams come true too! That must have been an amazing feeling!

Anyway, welcome to the forums once more. I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us!

Hello! Your story is actually very popular among players who started as children! Especially with the coding. So many were inspired to follow that field after playing with it on Neopets! Interesting stories indeed! Welcome and I hope you enjoy our warm fuzzle atmosphere! 

• 3 weeks later...