Vote for Obelisk War! Round 153!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 153rd round?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 153rd round?

• Awakened
    • Seekers
    • The Sway

I've been so busy lately and haven't come on the forums in forever, but I just had to come see if anyone else saw this, and what you all think: 

http://www.neopets.com/~oxbridge786

image.png.e7c02b3f1406301f1690c7976759c0e1.png

What the heck! Has something been going on that I didn't hear about??

1 minute ago, teprometo said:

Eenie meenie miney mae, close your eyes and pick The Sway.

Nice. xD

When I was little I almost used a bad word in that rhyme. Almost...  what I actually said was "nicker", what ever that was supposed to be, I'm quite sure 6 year old me didn't even wonder how a pair of knickers had a toe, lol. Not that I'd have had a clue what the N word meant anyway because I'd never heard it. I like to think that's a very good thing because my friend Claire that lived on the same street as me with her mum, they were coloured. There were a number of old people in the flats that were very friendly to both of us so there was a very nice level of acceptance on that particular street during the '70s. :D

11 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

I've been so busy lately and haven't come on the forums in forever, but I just had to come see if anyone else saw this, and what you all think: 

Hello missy! o/ Yup, we've missed seeing your face around, glad you could pop in. ^_^

I perpetually forget to check Oxbridge now so I was un-aware, shenanigans afoot, I see!!!

Huh, so if people are messing around somehow (how?) I... I dunno what to make of this, lol.

43 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

Interesting, so it sounds like people were deliberately trying to sabotage this person's recommendations?

I don't need the avatars this week so I will go with the majority of people who vote in this thread!

On 2/12/2019 at 4:03 PM, Angeló said:

ya lets go with the majority this go - round and see if we can Sway the odds in our favor

I guess not! ?

image.png.f8223a63a00645526ec48abf27b5e03f.png

What LOSER prize did you guys get?

36 minutes ago, splitting said:

I'm starting to think I'm bad luck, I'm going to start picking the opposite of what you all pick so you can win XD

HAHA, you KNOW Fate would make you regret that though, don't you. xD

I do like that nearly all the consolation prizes are rares. Not 100% of the time though, which makes me wonder why so many of them are then?