NC Mall: Collect Your Free Goodie Bag!

Emily

With everyone getting in the Valentine spirit, a free goodie bag has popped up in the NC Mall!

mall_gb_colourfulhearts.gif

When opened, the bag will give a Little Rosy Companion!

mall_hh_rosylilcompanion.gif

51 minutes ago, splitting said:

Same! I don't think I would use it in a customization but its cute enough to keep forever in my SDB.

HA, I didn't even notice it was equipable, lol.

It doesn't show up so well.

medium_preview.png

Sunnyneo says this:

Neocash/NC Mall: You can redeem NC Mall gift cards on your side account but, if you want to sell the item prize for redeeming the card(s) you must send it to your main. [NT] You are allowed to put Neocash on any of your accounts but a Neocash card can only be credited to one account. [NT]

You may collect the free 150 NC on your side account(s) [NT]. If you receive a Virtual Item Prize Code you can redeem it on your whichever account you receive it. [NT]

You may only collect the free Birthday Goodie Bag or Halloween Goodie Bags on your side accounts, if they do not give out any NP items. [NT] So, you need to inform yourself about the contents of gift bags before claiming them on a side.

You are allowed to claim the free neocash items that are sometimes given out at the NC Mall, such as free Gift Boxes. This only goes for neocash items that do not give out neopoint items (see above). [NT]

Does this mean I can or cannot collect this on my side account since it is a NC item that the bag gives out?