Happy Kacheek Day!

hrtbrk

The Maraquan plushie is everything! ?

Not feeling the outfit though, it's a bit of a mish-mash to me, like a kid playing dress up, that skirt/sweater combo... really?  The hat's positioned way too high, too, which is a shame because it and the hair are cute. The bag's very nice, and drawn by an artist who knows how to angle stuff! a rare breed as I've mentioned before, lol.

Sooo, whilst looking for a purse to illustrate my point I discovered that not all the left-hand items automatically remove the right-hand ones, woohoo!

My little guy may be getting a man-bag!

medium_preview.png

DTI's got hiccups with the shopping bag I see, lol, but the chocolate bar purse looks GOOD on him! And as I'm happily distracted by that, I'm not gonna pick fault with other purses, instead...

Here's my pet's dad in his youth. Singing to his "herbs" to help them grow.

medium_preview.png

• 2 weeks later...

The pastel is really cute, though I think the belly/tail colour is a bit too bright. But with customization I think you can really make it work. ?
The outfit is nice and strange at the same time, I agree with what jellysundae said about that. I hate that the sweater and skirt have been made into a single item, so you can`t just wear the sweater. ?

The plushies are adorable, especially the Baby one. Aww.