Stock Update?

Rayd1978

How often does the Neopian Stock Market change prices?   
I took the 'Cheaper By the Dozen' oblisk perk and went to buy a stock at the new minimal price of 10 per share.    There didn't happen to be any stocks trading at that price.   Okay, I'll wait a while.   It's been several hours now, and near as I can tell none of the prices have changed.   Certainly none are at 10, and the few I happen to recall are still the same, though by no means do I remember what all of them were.

They KNOW if you're waiting for some to be 10/15 points and hold out on you, I'm convinced of this. ?

I've only just managed to buy mine for today because none have been at 10 for HOURS, until I checked just now. So go check out TPP, quick, before they change again‼

I feel like a read somewhere that the Stock Market is supposed to update hourly, but that's not a guarantee that anything actually changes, just that is could. I just started playing stock market this last year and I'm sort of lazy about it... I usually check it when I'm doing my dailies and buy if there is something at 10 (I have the CC perk) but if there is nothing available at that time I rarely remember to come back later and check again. 

I agree though, it seems like sometimes a pack of them sit at 9 and 11 just to annoy me :hmmph:

I have had the stock boon in the past and with this perk you do not have to wait for a stock to be at 10...you can purchase any stock and instead of it being 15 per stock it is 10 per stock. With purchasing max stock for the day you would end up paying 10,000 instead of 15,000. 

4 minutes ago, FreyaFox said:

I have had the stock boon in the past and with this perk you do not have to wait for a stock to be at 10...you can purchase any stock and instead of it being 15 per stock it is 10 per stock. With purchasing max stock for the day you would end up paying 10,000 instead of 15,000. 

Wait, WHAT?!?!

SOOO, stocks priced at 15 (or 11-14) would only cost us 10?

?

Oh my gosh! I am sooo sorry @sajixx   I just viewed the boon effect:

Allows you to purchase stocks selling for 10 NP.

Without this boon, the minimum purchase price for stocks is 15 NP

I could have sworn I purchased the 15 np one for 10 np. This is for the Oblisk boon but I guess it is the same for both.  ?

3 hours ago, Duma said:

I was going to try as well tomorrow, but I would have made sure I only had 10k on hand so it couldn't take more if it didn't work. Thanks to you @sajixx I dont need to try it anymore. ?

OOH‼ I'd have thought of that fail-safe too, eventually... ?