Not too long now before those Charity Corner perks end...

jellysundae

Yeah, it's great that we're not losing out on our un-used points! I did fritter some of mine away because there wasn't anything useful left for me to use them on, but I do still have 349 left.

The notable donor thing has suddenly popped up again on the side bar!

I guess that's because HTT's questions have got people checking their CC points and they're spending them on that perk again. These are people who clearly donated HEAPS of stuff then, because that perk was expensive!!

image.png.1de659920629dba202cfb85803554d47.png

No wonder there's been clamouring for a way to use left-over points if some people have that many still! ?

I have 60k points left but something tells me I'll still need to donate something to get a trophy or I'll be able to get gold for the next 6 CCs without trying ? Sticky Snowballs shot up when people saw CC was certain, then deflated, but they'll be a big seller again, I'm sure (though Icy makes more sense), so good idea to grab one every 30 mins for 25 np from the HS.

2 minutes ago, jaydeed said:

I have 60k points left but something tells me I'll still need to donate something to get a trophy or I'll be able to get gold for the next 6 CCs without trying ? Sticky Snowballs shot up when people saw CC was certain, then deflated, but they'll be a big seller again, I'm sure (though Icy makes more sense), so good idea to grab one every 30 mins for 25 np from the HS.

I still refuse to spend 1single np to stockpile for CC, I am SUCH a scrooge. ? I enjoy seeing the economy react to things like CC though, it shows the site's alive. ?

I'm happy to take any snowballs the faerie hands me when I visit the Springs though, ta very much, miss!

7 hours ago, jaydeed said:

Sticky Snowballs shot up when people saw CC was certain, then deflated, but they'll be a big seller again, I'm sure (though Icy makes more sense), so good idea to grab one every 30 mins for 25 np from the HS.

That was my strategy back when CC ended, but I'm too lazy and I stopped buying them after a month. Guess now is a good time to keep stockpiling them

I've noticed at least 2 people having SDB clear-outs on the Money Tree today, and another yesterday (and yesterday's was ditching super- and ultra-rare items when I was there). You'd think with CC being confirmed, and us now knowing the perks store is staying, that they'd keep hold of everything. Unless they have SO much that they're sharing the wealth, which is awful nice of 'em! ?

Seriously???! I can reuse my points? That's great... except silly that last week I spent 1000 to fed my pets thinking I had to use them or lose them (and had no idea what else to use them on). Oh well, I'll get over it. I still have almost 3500 left.

I'd love to see the bank bribery and cheap stocks again. I also think it would be cool to be able to upgrade the size of your gallery for points considering how expensive it can be. 

9 minutes ago, LekkerLekker89 said:

I have never participated in CC but it sounds interesting. What exactly is it? Just see who can donate the most stuff or...? When does it begin? Any tips/tricks? 

Basically we donate items to earn points to spend on various boons at the end of the event. Unfortunately, they never tell us when it's about to start, it just shows up one day, but have hinted in the editorial that it's "months" away. It may be something to do after the Altador Cup is over. 

Some tips would be HOARD EVERY ITEM YOU GET! The amount of points you receive via donation is based on the rarity of item you donate.  Example: donating R90s are worth 6 points, R101s are worth 1 point, R80s are worth 4 points (you get the idea...) 

• 4 weeks later...

I have 7 points left from last year. LOL

Last year I went with Bank Bribery, 2 inventory slot increases (So I can hold 60 instead of 50 items) and... I forget what else, if I had enough left over to do anything with. lol I would LOVE to see Bank Bribery back. It doesn't really matter which faction I select then for the skirmishes. So I can go with helping people who need one faction to win, or go with what my guild wants to go after, etc. It's a nice thing to take OUT of the equation when deciding which faction to join. ?

There are some old Avatars I wouldn't mind getting, IF they'll be getable. Some site-themes too.