Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
aeox.justix

Today's Random Events

image.png.81cdc04cac77584c6b7df303efc87839.png聽 聽Does this happen anymore? I thought that Boochi character got retired?

I have him already as a BD opponent. Thank God, Harrund didn't lose his Magma color to become a baby Shoyru!:lmaosmiley:

7 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Boochi character got retired?

yes , he always misses these days

people were complaining too much about losing their expaaansive colors聽

and they don't want an "ugly" pet as their main ... so TNT retired him

you still get him as a BD opponent even when he misses聽

he hit my lab pet 3 or 4 times when he was active and turned them into a baby聽.. if it weren't a lab pet i wouldve gone crazy

image.png.1bf32cd9052abe2cd620dd58e2b023ae.png聽Kokariia聽fights the Space Fungus on Level 636 for the third time, not losing a single point of her 460聽 Endurance/Health (Hit pts) , 2 rounds-boom! Boom! .........聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 and she only gets 1 MEASLY NEOPOINT (and Starry Crunch Cereal)??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!:grrr:馃槫

:medieval:Say it to my face, you Limp Noodle! (~Mushu from Mulan I ) I can't even deal with this insult now.聽draik_snort.gif