Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

image.png.90bcc8a9383e96353bec2633b62a3072.png

Don't you just hate it when "A suddenly" falls from the sky and lands in your lap! Good thing that the Space Faerie bottled this "suddenly"!  blumaroo_bounce.gif

2 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

image.png.90bcc8a9383e96353bec2633b62a3072.png

Don't you just hate it when "A suddenly" falls from the sky and lands in your lap! Good thing that the Space Faerie bottled this "suddenly"!  blumaroo_bounce.gif

HAHAHAHAHA! That's a weird one! Is she trying to big up that very basic conditioner that she's offloaded on you? xDDD

2 hours ago, nirv120 said:

Sometimes I get random events with the most pointless item. This is one of those.

But for real, I wonder why TNT included all these items that have no gameplay attached to them. There must be a reason...

Screenshot 2021-10-26 030912.png

Mira clearly agrees, hence her dumping it on you x'D

That item though, is actually a weapon.

image.png.bf3141f8f657a0c41ee57acdbaa8ca96.png

While playing Godori, this happened...I never had my Pet's intelligence go down from a "Something has happened" RE before.

Thank God she is an Ultimate Genius or it could have been a nasty set back. Checking her BD stats: (ULTIMATE GENIUS (1917))

Yeah, she's OK! 😓 

image.png.fc1b52f4b936fa40ad86ab6467d61cc0.png

Does this mean I won NOTHING? Bc the Prize Fund was 0 and the Share was 0? WTH? So not only is the Neopian Bank always making mistakes with my account, the Lottery money can disappear or get stolen? REALLY!:lmaosmiley:

image.png.4e9d2eed5adaf370349891989afb87fc.png

@jellysundae Okay, I'll ask the question (I'll bite): What is Kiko Lake Team going to do with Rainbow Dung?

Is it to avoid embarrassing results of screening of illicit materials for these so-called athletes (remember, they are balls with arms)? Or is this ransacking of this item a testament of their serious lack of brain cells? 

All I can say is they deserve this dung !  

On 11/16/2021 at 3:52 PM, midnight_spell360 said:

Is it to avoid embarrassing results of screening of illicit materials for these so-called athletes (remember, they are balls with arms)? Or is this ransacking of this item a testament of their serious lack of brain cells? 

Why can't it be both? xDD Maybe they're like dogs and quite happily eat it? :upsidedown: