Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2021 at 7:12 AM, Angeló said:

67 news ?!!? Why ??!!

Anyone else getting this ?

image.png.01f282d95556c4ebc48e48d255f6583b.png

It happened to me just now. Once I clicked on the notifications link (where I had no new notifications) the ridiculously high number was gone. 

oh wow.png

She asked for image.png.cedf39bf2aeff297b161f974950b9a41.png which was in my SDB
fire-faerie-1-2.jpg
You know, this quest-giving business is easier than I thought it would be.

For your efforts, darkinvention's strength has increased!

image.png.39d3cde2cd859a3fc6298be86e93f761.png

Usually it's maybe 1,000 , so seeing 2,393 NP? Are you really bad at your job? This seems like really bad accounting going on! kiko_writing.gifI picture the paper to be my NP this guy isn't keeping track of.

See, I know I should be happy to get this big NP boost , but my anxiety kicks in with, "Why was there so much NP missing in the first place!"

image.png.aa958b80109c245e6be609710676af44.png

While playing Scarab 21, the Techo Master shows up (I know he misses his best pupil, my Kokariia, who trains at the Ninja School bc she can no longer train at Island Training School, she GRADUATED! :lmaosmiley: ) and...

WHAT codestones, Dude? What are you talking about? techo_yawning.gifI will need Good Luck with your Invisible Codestones! techo_master.gif Of course the codestones are Zeds, they just happen to be invisible. You don't believe me? But you gave them to me, remember? techo_red_laugh.gif

image.png.ed25d51cf6814b0e21d320ef3e5418dd.png

REALLY? Are we starting this routine up again!!!🤬 pteri_shadow_wormbattle.gif It's an Ever-Losing-Battle!

You know, I submitted a Caption to the Caption Contest for this month about these THIEVES!

Unaccepted Caption for Current Caption Contest

caption_1448.gif 

Tuskaninny: Aaahh! Since when did Mystery Island get a Log Flume Ride? ARE WE GOING OVER A HUGE WATERFALL?!

Kiko: So, according to the  Kiko Lake Donation Guidebook , would you like to donate a 200 Dubloon Coin for a parachute to land safely or a One Dubloon Coin for water wings & hope for the best?

3 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

REALLY? Are we starting this routine up again!!!

They stole from me two times this last week. I was not happy about it either!

image.png.825ca3275c2b50496e78261578721062.png

Today makes up for my stolen property- Neopets 21st Birthday Goodie Bag!!! 😍 I love that Grundo Plushie, & maybe some day...I'll get the Avatar. :whistle:

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

Dice-a-Roo again! :D

You inspired me to play that a bit. Got 7 pieces of food plus one that the pant devil stole, as well as a very underwhelming jackpot. It was the food I was after.

Interesting.png

16 hours ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

You inspired me to play that a bit. Got 7 pieces of food plus one that the pant devil stole, as well as a very underwhelming jackpot. It was the food I was after.

:D :D :D !!!

I am ALL about the food! I feel so cheated if I move onto the yellow die immediately. Lottery tickets?? PFFT! Gimme the foooood! xD

Pro tip! If you get onto the silver die, STOP RIGHT THERE!

Go to another tab and put that food away before continuing; thwart that Pant Devil's dastardly plans! Maybe even add some dung to your inventory, just to give yourself some infantile amusement when he takes it. :whistle:

I've only just thought of the dung thing, and am annoyed that I've missed out on doing it myself now. xD

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

I've only just thought of the dung thing, and am annoyed that I've missed out on doing it myself now. xD

So you have a hand in distributing the outrageous amount of dung all over Neopia with your plot to foil the Pant Devil?

slorg_dung_transform.gif

1 hour ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

I moved up to the next die and the next so fast that I got absolutely no food! Or anything else!

What type of food do you get/want from playing this game? I've never played this one before.

1 hour ago, Granny63020 said:

What type of food do you get/want from playing this game? I've never played this one before.

According to JellyNeo, "Any r1-r49 item in the original "Food" category can be won from Dice-a-Roo" I never get anything too expensive but still like to have cheap foods stocked up. Especially for the employment agency in my case. It looks like regular neggs are on the list, but I've never been that lucky.

27 minutes ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

It looks like regular neggs are on the list, but I've never been that lucky

I used to discard neggs :D and now that they're inflated i don't get them anymore