Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Sorry, Cute_Pyukumuku. You aren't my battle pet, so no training for you. Just your bad luck.

Edit- I got a fire faerie quest from my fortune cookie, and the items less than 500 np. My battle pet has 1315 strength. I've changed my mind. After spending the afternoon a bit weaker, Cute_Pyukumuku now has one more strength point than yesterday.

nope.GIF

image.png.1ae79083e6538c82fee5161e259c8466.png

Is this Neopets way of banning me from making np through their pitiful selection of Everybody's Least Likely Games Players Played? Am I being restricted to card games only? This is making me feel disinterested in this site more & more!:crying_anim:

03/23/2021

image.png.16c9cf60a8e3e1575c5c17ee1f0a38b2.png

Do you see this unbelievable score of 19 million + points??? I was at Level 54 and just got tired and if I submit this "score" I get Score Submission Failed: Window Expired

What am I doing wrong that I am not able to play these games? My siblings aren't having this problem. Is my computer so slow that it's causing JS/TNT to label me as a Suspicious Player? I am not doing anything different then before I played these games. :sad01_anim:

Edited by midnight_spell360
Crazy Game Score!

• 2 weeks later...

She must've read what I wrote about being obsessed with her ^_^

image.png

Edit : she also just sent me one of her minions , but the item she wants .. i think that's cruel :D

image.png.25696d43e54ce69ac8f93bc076d75853.png

Fine , I'll make that poor Water Faerie cry just for you :P

earth-faerie-1-2.jpg
Good work! Wasn't this so much more fun than helping a Dark Faerie? I thought so!

For your efforts, darkinvention's defence has increased!

It's my birthday today (or at least at the time of this post), so I decided to play me some Dice-A-Roo earlier while I had the Birthday theme for the day. Apparently Gavril McGill decided to gift me a Piece of a Treasure Map as a birthday gift.

Map-Piece-REDice-ARoo.png

Shortly after acquiring that Map Piece, I managed to win a Negg out of sheer luck (among other common foodstuffs) while playing my rounds of Dice-A-Roo. Not a traditional Random Event per se, but I'll take it!

Negg-DAR20210418.png

I usually get REs less often on my own birthday and on Neopets' birthday for some funny reason. I just wanted to share this nugget of birthday luck I had earlier this Neopian morning.

image.png.cbb136c73a147aec554aef629076ade8.png

Proof that my Neopet might be crazy or a two-year old in disguise!

Kokariia says (on the LEFT side): How can I show my face in the Battledome like this?

while at the top of the Page at the SAME TIME, Kokariia says, "I just wanted to say that you are the coolest owner!" :dance::huh::lmaosmiley:

22 hours ago, e_c said:

Decided to play some NeoQuest II

Decided to do the same because I wanted to try for those avatars and I long ago abandoned my quest near the beginning. I'm enjoying it for now. Got this also. 

Screenshot 2021-04-25 164617.png

8 hours ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

Decided to do the same because I wanted to try for those avatars and I long ago abandoned my quest near the beginning. I'm enjoying it for now. Got this also. 

Screenshot 2021-04-25 164617.png

Edit- This one is just sad. 1906940313_uhoh.thumb.png.746a09649716dcbb4cc8626d3c58b3dc.png

I didn't realize I quoted myself instead of editing my original comment! So sorry for double posting, can a moderator please combine this and the two posts above?

On 4/27/2021 at 8:31 AM, Sciurus carolinensis said:

Sorry little Kacheek, that's not happening. My new computer never had adobe flash, so I doubt I could do any of the tricks people use to play the old flash games. Even if I trusted them.

Screenshot 2021-04-27 112829.png

Not sure if you'd be interested, but just in case you are: I found a way that's super easy! It involves using a portable Firefox browser that has a working Flash player and disabled auto-updates. If you have Windows, all you have to do is download and unzip the folder. It's been working great for me! Hopefully it'll work for you, too 😊👍

1852547638_Screenshot2021-04-29110359.thumb.jpg.d5e5108629b005f38b3f249be6759287.jpg