Got this one while playing Dice-A-Roo:

3Q8Pm.png

This one while playing Scorchy Slots:

3QzFk.png

And these from today's session of Gormball:

3QG3M.png

3QHTD.png

3QKBC.png

Plus a Forgotten Shore Map piece event sometime before the second Lab Map Piece event today, but failed to snag a capture it due to my somewhat fast clicking in Gormball. :P

First time I win this much from Bagatelle 

(It landed on the last number before the Stars btw)

I've had it land on a Star before and I got a cheap Mootix item ... $$$ is always better  

image.png.d37cb8d2d35805bf4dd1cc5a32c8aa7d.png

This one happened during Dice-A-Roo, which I was having abysmal luck with today, but I thank the Bank Skeith for giving back the money I lost to King Roo today:
3EI8O.png

Flootenkerp found two large sums of Neopoints while I was playing Scorchy Slots today:
3EBIo.png
3EreV.png

When I was spinning the reels for the Scorchy Slots Jackpot or more Map Pieces, this happened:
3Elfd.png
This quest above was fulfilled. Paid 8,222 NP for the Sunutek to give Naia, and I now have a Rainbow Fountain use courtesy of her.
EDIT: Just used it on Belzed, a Kyrii on one of my sides and turned her Wraith.

30K NP and an FFQ from REs after crud luck from Dice-A-Roo, I'll humbly take it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

E2pWSd8.png

One of the less valuable pieces, but still nice. Especially during Charity Corner when I inevitably have to buy thousands of items.

I actually got that item while spending NPs on Charity Corner items... lol

piece5.gif

Another sorta valuable item! These random "Something Has Happened" events are making me feel better about not prepping for CC... it's reversing the NPs I'm spending at the General Store. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

image.png.e374beeeaa2ba6d586362e5b03eb4111.png

I hope this counts as a Random Event, using a Faerie Quest Fortune Cookie, bc the Faerie I get every day is random...

IF anyone knows me a little, they know that I have a LONG standing feud with Little-Miss-I can't be bothered to listen to the higher up faeries & Queen Fyora in the Wraith Resistance Plot but I really, really wanted the Jade Snowbunny and I got it-for a flopping pizza slice!!!! 😊

Maybe I can let go of this grudge...hmmm, let's just say I can start trying to let it go. :lmaosmiley:

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/26/2020 at 1:46 PM, Angeló said:

First time I win this much from Bagatelle 

(It landed on the last number before the Stars btw)

I've had it land on a Star before and I got a cheap Mootix item ... $$$ is always better  

image.png.d37cb8d2d35805bf4dd1cc5a32c8aa7d.png

It just happened again !!

YAY ME !

20 K that I really need ATM

image.png