Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

image.png.044ce8f567a5a1f5409184b6b1b6865d.png Is it hilarious that Captain Limebeard is hanging out on Warf Warf and is concerned about me getting  scurvy but not at all concerned that I'm gambling??!!            image.png.ed733df226dca1605349a9a5631ac7ab.png         

I have already eaten the    Magical Agueena Chia Pop but it's worth 283k np    so I can buy some citrus with that!         gadgad_lick.gif   gadgad_twirlyfruit.gif    gadgad_workout.gif

I logged in and found about 400k on hand .. which I know I didn't have last night ..

then I remembered I got a lottery ticket yesterday from a random event ..

checking the Lottery page .. I won !

but i still have the Bronze trophy because you need to win more than 500k for the Silver

Eh .. who cares .. 

image.png.345e36be868124c1f4f70112864c1e64.png

image.png.824bfc102fd995847fc030108853a2b0.png  No need for me to make a second account when I have the Space Faerie doubling my winnings! Thanks Space Faerie! I much prefer coins to Brick Fireplaces being dropped in my lap! :lmaosmiley::wub_anim::thumbsup:

55 minutes ago, Angeló said:

got this while shopping at the book shop 

Screenshot.png

That is seriously aggressive of the travelling library! That's like Burger King giving away free food, IN McDonalds. 🤣

2 hours ago, Wildbreeze said:

Didn't screencap it, but today my battle pet sneezed so hard he lost a hit point.

Get your pets tested .. could be the Hoochie Coochies that's spreading these days :D

Thank you Illusen for the lovely gift of 10,000 np. I will spend it wisely. Probably not actually.

Yayyay.PNG

4/23- Given that I got Jelly from Jelly World just this morning, I think my newest random event is a bit unfair. I don't know how much intelligence was lost. Too bad. The image glitched, which is why there's a blank square instead of my kacheek. Edit- She's never read a book, since I spin the wheel of misfortune with her. I'm going to read her something, because it's not fair that her intelligence now says "dull."insulting.PNG.8c61e6557a487b7ec8e769f8084cf186.PNG

On 4/13/2020 at 10:24 PM, Wildbreeze said:

Didn't screencap it, but today my battle pet sneezed so hard he lost a hit point.

I know this is from the 13th, but I just read this now and laughed so hard lol

17 minutes ago, Ennoshima said:

I know this is from the 13th, but I just read this now and laughed so hard lol

I do with that RE too, the idea is just so silly and funny. 😄

Even when it happens to me I can usually manage to laugh about it.

42 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I do with that RE too, the idea is just so silly and funny. 😄

Even when it happens to me I can usually manage to laugh about it.

/Sneeze.

"Ouch". 

Feels like Pokemon as well xD

"It hurt itself in confusion".

image.png.cec0e44bc4c3a97f86eb1c36c2843bc3.png REALLY??? You had to take from my Quarantine Fashionista Extravaganza Survival Kit, you thieving KIKO!!! mutantbori_roar.gif           beach_kiko_ball.gif                      Why I oughta...    gnorbu_green_box.gif 

THAT'S RIGHT    wingoball_kiko_float.gif  You'd better run, you no good so and so!  Can't believe it but I am at Grave Danger!  bubbles_kiko_bounc.gif

I just discovered this forum. I was wondering though if someone would mind answering a few questions about posting here. Some days I get no RE's, some days I get a lot of RE's. My question is if I do get a RE and post it then I get another that day do I make a separate post for additional RE's or should I edit the post for that day and add the RE's all in the same post as I get them?

I'm guessing, of course, that the next day I can make a new post for that day since it is a new day? I've had a lot of fun looking at all the RE's everyone gets and want to join in but I want to do it right.  Oh also well the question in my head just disappeared! I guess I'll ask it when I remember what it was. Old age!

OK, moderators, members, someone? Does no one know the answers to my questions? Would someone please respond with more information about my questions? Honestly, I would appreciate it very much. Thanks for any help.

Edited by Granny63020
more information needed