Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

image.png.6d990f6179b18f55bfcda4bab9c365e9.png

This is cool, I didn't know this was a thing!

*checks on JN*

OH! It's a book, nice! :D

EDIT

Wow... so yeah, I clearly focused solely on the item and didn't even LOOK at the rest of the text, OR the picture of the RE, did I...

?‍♀️

?

• 4 weeks later...

For the first time in foreveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer in forever!!! 

Resultado de imagem para for the first time in forever gif

I've got a 

image.png.72be977c606fc253486607cdaf1b13ce.png

I'm so happy because it really never happened to me! I've got access to Rainbow Fountain in the past but always through the Grey Faerie from the Faerie's Festival Event.

The item is cheap so I'm even more happier :D 

image.png.cd71c2094bcf1a3b0a288b33f7851443.pngA pathetic Stamp Album?? Moi??

From my User Look Up Stamps: 543   image.png.6f8d16c6e5ba094ea14251b23657cb7d.pngWell, let's check my Virtupet Stamp Page      

Umm, 4th row down, 3rd  Stamp from the left or right-Yeah, it's right there! Thank you for the 48k np stamp but who you calling pathetic, Gordos? chia_asparagus_raspberry.gif

• 2 weeks later...

On 1/25/2020 at 5:59 PM, Sciurus carolinensis said:

A Darigan Petpet Paint Brush? Well that was lucky!

i have never seen Jacko once in all my years on Neo

meanwhile

A ghost takes 598 NP from you and puts it on the money tree!

image.png.b11330a43a5757188e90ad805c5bfa95.png

?

Though TBH, that's seriously cheap. Add a zero for a more realistic cost, so no complaints from me.

Pretty topical RE considering the weather here at the moment...

image.png.7edc3715fcf927836ddba730e3073f75.png

There were gusts up to 70mph yesterday ? Storm Ciara really making her presence felt! I had some horizontal snow driving past my window for a while there. ?

• 2 weeks later...

I love when stuff aligns itself like this

As for the Super Bonus at the School .. yeah I was at 49 and got up to 53 .. then lost 6 levels in 3 consecutive days down to 47 .. now I'm training back up to 50

Screenshot.png

Screenshot2.png

Screenshot11.png

image.png.6e8f93ce79a617b7e08b62933d11b6c3.png  I rarely get 1 Surfer Dude Head but 2 Heads? Too stressful! Of course I choked & didn't get either one down.                                                                                                                                uni_baby_cry.gif Oh well. 

@midnight_spell360 I had the same happen to me last year! It's horrible, isn't it! ?

Sutek's being especially horrible right now anyway because of the score you have to hit to get 1k, score ratio changes soon...

!!!

Just had a thought, I wonder if anyone's ever got THREE Orange Shirt Guys???

?

Thing is, more than one's not beneficial to you anyway, is it, so it's just a bit more Neo-trolling.

1 minute ago, jellysundae said:

?

Thing is, more than one's not beneficial to you anyway, is it, so it's just a bit more Neo-trolling.

Yes, more than 1 Orange Shirt Guy IS Neo-trolling.  Like this cartwheel_geb_fail.gif  or  this  gorm_zargrold_splash.gif . Don't feel so bad to know that I can blame it on Neo-trolling!

It's like this guy, laughing until...   snowthrow_misshit.gif SPLAT! Reality hits you square in your face!

• 2 weeks later...