Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

image.png.81cdc04cac77584c6b7df303efc87839.png   Does this happen anymore? I thought that Boochi character got retired?

I have him already as a BD opponent. Thank God, Harrund didn't lose his Magma color to become a baby Shoyru!:lmaosmiley:

7 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Boochi character got retired?

yes , he always misses these days

people were complaining too much about losing their expaaansive colors 

and they don't want an "ugly" pet as their main ... so TNT retired him

you still get him as a BD opponent even when he misses 

he hit my lab pet 3 or 4 times when he was active and turned them into a baby .. if it weren't a lab pet i wouldve gone crazy

image.png.4075e204badbc922a195df7b5332e84e.png WOW! I got this much but still didn't beat @Angeló That's ok, I need the pocket change for those Good Fellas...I mean... The Pocket Change Redistribution Committee! :lmaosmiley:                        Remember these guys??   image.png.892e343b3570ee5f9c50982057ee7007.png

image.png.12a69a8ad2ff92d2e53f62e236315ef2.png

Uugghhh! Really? You needed 87,293 np from me? WHAT are you? A hairy Skeith gone wrong? An over-sized Ixi with claws for hooves? I think you are the DEVIL! 

196_3.gif
10 midnight_spell360 87,293

xweetok_baby_cry.gif IT'S NOT FAIR!    But life on Neopets is never fair, is it? :dance:

2 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

WHAT are you? A hairy Skeith gone wrong? An over-sized Ixi with claws for hooves?

he is an Angry Yurble .. at least he wasn't red and took ALL your NP's

andyou got a trophy out if it :D 

On 10/7/2019 at 2:37 AM, Angeló said:

andyou got a trophy out if it :D 

I've had 3rd place with the Tax Beast for over a year, so if I got Silver or Gold-that would soften the blow. :lmaosmiley: I just like to complain! :hmmph::laugh:

Well, for 10/8/2019 I have the balance of a GOOD THING Happening

image.png.4be906ff7b8076ca457adb33913b23d1.png

? that this nice Random Event took place as I am checking in on my Guild, TKP!

Edited by midnight_spell360
Another Random Event

I was in the middle of the crossword so I didn't screenshot the event, but I was just given Magical Gooseberry Chia Pop by Captain Limebeard. It's going in my gallery. I could sell it, but chances are I'd want it later for my collection.

I am much less pleased by this mornings random event. That's just great.Hey.PNG.2973fe0b7262ec9bd9d6f2437f48f673.PNG

• 3 weeks later...

Look at these big scary intimidators!!! ?

image.png.72bdb2462aaa30f48c8a38da51ad3b20.png

65 NP!!!

*flips out*

?

Interesting, because what I actually had onhand was 6,547. ?

These are absolutely meant to be playground bullies nicking people's lunch-money, aren't they. xD

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

These are absolutely meant to be playground bullies nicking people's lunch-money, aren't they. xD

Or as my mom said looking over when that happened to me, "Who are those Gumbas? You have Good Fellas bullying now too?" *lol*

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Mutant Ruki's only have 2 legs,  you'd THINK  that'd make them easier to customise, but NOPE. Hardly any items for 'em.

i didn't even look at Mutant Rukis :D I just threw it in my shop right away