Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

She asked foe a Quiggle Warlord.
You have completed a quest for a Light Faerie.
light-faerie-1-1.jpg
This is just what I needed for my spell. May the light of faeries shine upon you.

For your efforts, Alafair's level has increased!

She asked for a Red Satin Collar
You have completed a quest for a Fire Faerie.
fire-faerie-1-1.jpg
Ha! I cast a spell without setting anything on fire -- wait. Never mind.

For your efforts, Alafair's strength has increased!

Wow! The Edna the Witch Collectable Card has magically found its way into your Neodeck! What luck.

• Duma featured and unfeatured this topic

What was that sound? Wait a minute... Your Shiny Obsidian is nowhere to be seen! Who could have taken it?

Bank error in your favour. Collect 1,050 NP.

You run into a friendly Gelert named Bruno. He offers you a taste of this awesome new potion he found on the ground. You politely decline.

The Bug Brothers jump up and steal 663 NP!!

"You look like you could use some luck!" He hands you a lottery ticket with the following numbers: 2, 7, 12, 19, 20, 27. "I hope you win!"

Haven't even started to play NeoQuest today and already got a Random Event!

Bank error in your favour. Collect 950 NP.

Minute later:

You get home from a long day at the employment centre to find that all of your Neopoints and items have been stolen, your Neopets are sick and your stocks have... *shudder* Oh thank Fyora! It was just a horrible, horrible dream.

• 4 weeks later...

An old sea captain-turned-governor hands you a piece of a treasure map. "Keep hold of this," he whispers. "It's quite valuable." He then strolls away as if nothing had happened.

A piece of a treasure map.
Piece of a treasure map

Worth about 9-10k .. not much 

I didn't see the SHH, but a trading card has appeared in my inventory so I guess this guy paid me a visit!

tcg_scorchio.png

6910.gif?940Green Turmac (TCG)

image.png.ef92716c1f916c404d197068826d0a3e.png  

I had just paid 400 np and chose Left. Got another choice, and chose Right, and then...I got Kicked OUT???      How RUDE!!!          kougra_baby_pullingface.gif

• 3 weeks later...

This is my battle pet, so grrrrr. Thankfully, shes still got 764 strength, so no idea how she feels weak. 

Capture.PNG

I've never seen this event before. That's unlikely, unfortunately. Every time i get neopoints, I spend them.

I didn't mean to double post. Can someone fix this?

Capture3.PNG

This post has been edited (as requested) by a member of staff (Duma).

An old sea captain-turned-governor hands you a piece of a treasure map. "Keep hold of this," he whispers. "It's quite valuable." He then strolls away as if nothing had happened.

A piece of a treasure map. worth 1500 NP only :( 

image.png.ecf12d6a4d79cb339769b7d43984da46.png

I feel like my adblock should field these kind of REs. I do not appreciate this unsolicited invasion of my space trying to guilt me into adoption. ?

Is this the Neopian equivalent of those horrible TV ads charities run in December; showing crying African children with flies crawling on their faces? ?

I am being tongue-in-cheek here (mostly), before you all give me side-eye at how much of a miserable old bag I'm being today, lol! I think it's because today when I came online ABP was still in bed, and the TDN Dailies page (which is my home page) was full of ads, and then I get on Neo itself and get THIS... *eye twitch*

But I've kicked ABP and it's awake now, and I'm allergic to cats so no strawberry Wocky for me, kthx!

Three Random Events within a minute

While I was at the Shop Wizard

But ofc they are utterly useless 

A blue Shoyru zooms down from the sky and lands nearby! Wheeee!!!

The Governor gave me two pieces of the Forgotten Shore Map

Collecting all 9 pieces of this map will lead you to a forgotten shore! Collecting all 9 pieces of this map will lead you to a forgotten shore!