Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

One part to post this in the right place, and one part to recall where this is! (I'd made another thread since I couldn't find. Is there a way to get the other thread merged somehow?)

I keep looking for a place to post random events that aren't odd little achievements. I can't seem to find an older thread for one, so here's one! I don't usually go posting RE's, but this one..

Screenshot%202015-11-25%2012.51.37_zps6f

I thought after some level (I can't recall what) pets were immune to losing a level! But sure enough, she dropped from 106 to 105. Don't they know how expensive 5 codestones are!!

A chill runs up your spine and you feel someone behind you. Thankfully, it's just Jacko the Phantom painter here to give you Grey Petpet Paint Brush. He quickly fades away, and you decide to focus on your new item so you don't get the creeps.

There aren't any priced on the TP, but the last JN update says 500k... not bad.

Today early in the morning I got a event so my main pet gained one level, but then at Deadly Dice it lost one. My best events were 5,000 or so NP in too my bank account and a second interest that day, and 10,000 NP from Illusen. A really good trick for random events is to simply run around to random places.

• 2 weeks later...

Got three RE right in a row;

• Lost 20,000 Neopoints due to repairs on my neohome (I don't have Neohome.....)
  • Got 856 taken away by a Ghost Quiggle
  • The Ghost Lupe appeared and growled at my pets and then disappeared, my pet then realized it had regained all it's HP back. (Can I get my hard earned NP's back please :( )

The Ghost Lupe growls, "It's rumoured that neopets that go to Mystery Island never return!"

This happened while playing Schorchy Slots (17.01.16) 

Lawyerbot says, "Ahh, there you are!" and tries to serve you with a subpoena. You quickly dash away... whew, that was close!

Today I got an Apple Spyder Petpet from Apple Bobbing, 10,000nps from the forgotten shore, then I went from there to the battledome where I got this RE:

Illusen emerges from the woods and approaches you. "I had some spare Neopoints lying around so I thought you may like to have them." She leaves you with 10,000 NP!

Not a bad day so far!  Plus my Trudy spin of 18,500!

Tiki Tack Tombola

You put your hand into the Tombola and draw the following ticket...

325.gif
YOU ARE A WINNER!!!

You Win 113 Neopoints

plus the following item...

codestone7.gif

Now THIS is a great Tiki Tack Tombola prize!