Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

First one of the day playing Solitaire lol

Congratulations, rotcchick081, you just found 2,371 Neopoints!

While out for a stroll, Chardlyneo looks down and finds 4,741 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!
Congratulations, rotcchick081, you just found 1,716 Neopoints!

A Light Faerie Eye Shadow suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

Bank error in your favour. Collect 414 NP.

3/28/15

A Furrn suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!
A Blumaroo Dance Moves suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

2qa8yeu.jpg

How interesting... I don't know if I'd manage that much, but I don't know how much one JubJub fills you up either...

EDIT:

29-03-15

While pondering the spelling of 'faerie' you trip and fall in a hole. You're unharmed, but boy, was that ever embarrassing!
That sounds an awful lot like something that would actually happen to me in real life...
EDIT:
A Blumaroo bounces past and says, "Never ever give out your password!"
No kidding
EDIT:
A Ghost takes 779 NP from you and puts it on the money tree!
:(

sabbath_13_ says, "You will buy me lots of presents from the Grooming Parlour wont you?"

A Chocolate Shampoo suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

While playing Solitaire today:

Congratulations, casperiscaptain, you just found 2,262 Neopoints!

Deirye's stomach is rumbling.... I think they would like some food!

Bank error in your favour. Collect 442 NP.

Congratulations, casperiscaptain, you just found 2,273 Neopoints!

I'm so angry I've spent so much time and codestones getting my BD pet's level up and--

An evil-looking coconut bounces off Chardlyneo's head! Chardlyneo is knocked senseless and loses a level!

All because I forgot to switch her out after I visited the draik nest thing for the avatar :(

Congratulations, rotcchick081, you just found 1,041 Neopoints!

4/4/2015

Congratulations, rotcchick081, you just found 1,355 Neopoints!

Congratulations, rotcchick081, you just found 1,725 Neopoints!

What's this? It seems you have found a piece of the Secret Petpet Laboratory Map!

A Bottle Of Orange Sand suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!
4/5/15
Congratulations, rotcchick081, you just found 1,880 Neopoints!
The incessant mewing of a Mutant Kadoatie drives you completely mad, and you give its owner 521 NP to take it away!
Congratulations, rotcchick081, you just found 2,344 Neopoints!

A Lutari Squirt Toy suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

The Darkest Faerie Statue appears to be staring at you. You think it might be better to get as far away from it as possible... Can that much evil really be contained in a statue?

What's this? It seems you have found a piece of the Secret Petpet Laboratory Map!

I've just about collected this entire map with REs!

__Daphne says, "Ice Cream! Buy me some Ice Cream!"
One page later that happens. o.O

The incessant mewing of a Mutant Kadoatie drives you completely mad, and you give its owner 1,120 NP to take it away!

Ahw, come on! I just earned that through playing solitaire and ghoul catchers simultaniously!

SkKmHn3.jpg?1

*faints*

*revives and hyperventilates*

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! The funniest thing is my birthday was like 4 days ago and I was complaining about getting no random events on that day.

Oh AND did I mention I collect Chokato items in my gallery?! I'm too greedy to not sell this considering all the other cheaper items I still need but I am SO EXCITED for the avatar.

Edited by ladybug22may

The Ghost Lupe appears suddenly and growls before disappearing again. You realise all your Neopets are now at full health!

Why thank you very much! :D