Neopies Y20 Begin!

hrtbrk

I voted for the Meridell theme, I kind of prefer the Brightvale one, I LOVE the books, but I very much prefer the green headers to the gold, so Meridell it is!

Best Prize Pool update: Trudy's Surprise. I saw the recently announced one for King Skaarl but I thought I'd never do another King Skaarl daily after I got the avatar so I'm not excited about it. 

It's like you just shared your opinion with all of Neopia! Oh, wait. You did. Nice.

clo_mynci_bananaslipper.gif
Banana Mynci Slippers

Best Prize Pool Update : I honestly didn't like all those weird plushies from the Grundo Plushie ... I can't care less for Trudy's beach items in the middle o' winter (Bring back Trudy's Gown) and I didn't notice any difference in the Apple Bobbing prizes except for a couple more apples ... so I went for 

King Skarl 

kfo_dried_fruit.gifDried Fruit Roll

Best Neopoint Item Bowling Ball of Lost Cities ... I mean , yes the lamp and the rattle are my kind of item ... they're cute and spooky in the same time ... the sandwich is Meh ... but the Bowling Ball is something that actually exists in a game and is a good BD weapon ... I got 10629.gif Tartan Snowball

Best Advent Prize :  voted for the Snowdrops Foreground , but it was close with the Snow Road Background , it's just the flowers have more substance to them ... 

Got coffee15.gif Weevil Coffee

Aw, the advent choices doesn't have my favourite; the bookshelf ladder, but the snowdrops are good too so I picked them. The background is beautiful but it doesn't look good with the pets because the art style is too much like a painting so it looks completely out of place with Neo's far more simplistic style.

So far only one of my choices has won. ?

I was wondering if there'd be a bonus prize for people if they picked all the winners, do you guys think there might be?

I chose the green gift pouch..... I remembered the bowling ball was a prize from something but I just tucked it away in my SDB so I didn't even remember it was a BD item. 

It's like you just shared your opinion with all of Neopia! Oh, wait. You did. Nice.

gif_tree_blushingbirch.gif
Blushing Birch Tree

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

Aw, the advent choices doesn't have my favourite; the bookshelf ladder, but the snowdrops are good too so I picked them. The background is beautiful but it doesn't look good with the pets because the art style is too much like a painting so it looks completely out of place with Neo's far more simplistic style.

So far only one of my choices has won. ?

I was wondering if there'd be a bonus prize for people if they picked all the winners, do you guys think there might be?

In my opinion there shouldn't be. We give them our opinion, that way they know what the majority likes so they can keep it in mind when making future items. If there was a prize at the end people would start asking/thinking what the majority likes just to get the extra prize at the end and the whole survey behind it would become useless.

38 minutes ago, Duma said:

In my opinion there shouldn't be. We give them our opinion, that way they know what the majority likes so they can keep it in mind when making future items. If there was a prize at the end people would start asking/thinking what the majority likes just to get the extra prize at the end and the whole survey behind it would become useless.

Yep, I agree, and I hope there won't be, because this is basically just a survey in pretty packaging isn't it, lol.

10 minutes ago, splitting said:

I don't think there has been in the past, so hopefully not because apparently I don't have the same opinions as the majority!

Glad I'm not the only one, lol.

Best Art Revamp : it was a coin toss between Meridell  or Brightvale  and it landed on Meridell ... i don't play NC events so i didn't even know they changed the art for those .. 

turtmid_brown.gifTurtmid

59 minutes ago, Angeló said:

Best Art Revamp : it was a coin toss between Meridell  or Brightvale  and it landed on Meridell ... i don't play NC events so i didn't even know they changed the art for those .. 

turtmid_brown.gifTurtmid

This is the exact same situation that I'm in. I like Meridell best, but they DID miss off the Symol Hole... hmmm ?

I got a 70's dinner party prize. ?

image.png.671d9fc872ba612e2c63059e23acd30b.png

Voted for the Marble Chia even though I love the Robot Vanda ... but I think Marble is a color that deserves recognition .. it's just so slick and smooth 

prize :

Just the shape of a Hegelob, it tastes purely of peanuts.
Hegelob Peanut Cookies

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

Voted for the Marble Chia even though I love the Robot Vanda ... but I think Marble is a color that deserves recognition .. it's just so slick and smooth 

This is basically my problem too, I like the Chia, the Vandy and the Hissi, but for different reasons, so I'm finding it hard to choose. ?

I do think I'm liable to pick the Chia in the end though because of the epic hair and how it references murano glass figures.

Yeah I'm going for that one, it deserves it.

Thanks For Voting!

gif_basket_hangflower.gif
Hanging Flower Basket

I'd be THRILLED with this prize, if I didn't have one already, lol.

OK I am leaning toward this game is rigged. Today I have a choice of voting for 4 different *Best Mystery Capsules* How odd is it that those same 4 Mystery Capsules are at the bottom of my page with the results of the winners when they haven't even been voted on yet. Anyone else think this is rigged?

Retired MME Mystery Capsule          (here is the winner)
41%   

Mummified Retired Mystery Capsule         (2nd place)
29%

NC Mall 11th Birthday Gemstone Mystery Capsule    (3rd place)

16%

Baby Bottle Mystery Capsule        (4th place)    
14%

Mine didn't show the results yet for the Mystery Capsules. Best Advent Prize is the one on the bottom for me. Now I'm really curious about the results of the Mystery Capsule! If it does end up with the results mentioned by Granny the whole voting is useless. It would mean we can pick whatever and get a prize for it but the results won't reflect what Neopians like. That would be silly. I hope it's just a bug!

9 minutes ago, Duma said:

Mine didn't show the results yet for the Mystery Capsules. Best Advent Prize is the one on the bottom for me. Now I'm really curious about the results of the Mystery Capsule! If it does end up with the results mentioned by Granny the whole voting is useless. It would mean we can pick whatever and get a prize for it but the results won't reflect what Neopians like. That would be silly. I hope it's just a bug!

I have the Best Advent Prize at the bottom but it is above the category that hasn't been voted on yet. Yet I have the results listed. I wonder if it is rigged if the numbers can be changed now that I posted what the numbers are and who the winner is.

Here is an update! I just voted for my choice of Mystery Capsule and when the page refreshed the results were gone from the bottom of my page. I'm very glad I copied and posted the results... who would have believed me?  Now I want to know the results!

Best Mystery Capsule

Retired MME Mystery Capsule

41%

NC Mall 11th Birthday Gemstone Mystery Capsule

16%

Baby Bottle Mystery Capsule

14%

Mummified Retired Mystery Capsule

29%

3 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

I have the Best Advent Prize at the bottom but it is above the category that hasn't been voted on yet. Yet I have the results listed. I wonder if it is rigged if the numbers can be changed now that I posted what the numbers are and who the winner is.

Very interesting! Hopefully its just a running total and not actually rigged...