Neopies Y20 Begin!

hrtbrk

It was a toss-up between Toy and Steampunk for me. In the end, I voted for Toy since it's a colour I could see myself using, whereas Steampunk doesn't really fit with my tastes. It's a cool colour though.

I went with the Origami Brush. I looked at the current colors of all 3 brushes at Neocolours, looking at just the default "Happy Male" pose. I liked Toy, though the folds of origami were really cool too. Steampunk, looked a bit dark to see all the detail and kinda looked similar to Stealthy, at least to me. So I went with the Origami. In hopes maybe that will mean that TNT will come out with ways to fold paper into pets IRL. LOL Wouldn't mind having an origami peophin, of course. LOL

Pretty cool that the Neopies have been revived‼ Is this how they were before? I think I'd become inactive on my first account by the time they were born.

I got a... what did I get? Some petpet shaped snack made of peanuts, and I can't remember the name of it AT. ALL. ?

I didn't even realize the last one was way back in 2013!  (Can I hope that Key Quest will find its way back too? :ph34r:

I voted for Steampunk; I really love that look!

It's like you just shared your opinion with all of Neopia! Oh, wait. You did. Nice.

usu_gardenergirl.gif
Gardener Girl Usuki

Ellsworth shows you this small memento of your efforts before tossing it in your inventory. Efficient fellow.

It's the best site event today. And it seems to me they were either too short, ie only a week - Dragoyle Hunting , too long - The Wraith Resurgence or too slow - Lyra and the Lost Heirloom . As for Trouble in Brightvale I can't remember that much about it. So a difficult decision.  Also The Wraith Resurgence had that annoying purple mist everywhere it seemed.

I still picked The wraith Resurgence even though it was stretched out because it had a bit of everything. Some puzzles, some fighting, some story. Yes the coding could have been better but the other two were so tiny and Lyra is still ongoing, so far I don't have an opinion yet except that it's being stretched out too long as well.

I wonder why they only included the options they did... Ah, they're all one-time-only things, aren't they. Bit of an unfair choice isn't it as 2 were mini events. I picked Trouble in Brightvale and got some mustard as a thank you.

Thanks For Voting!

It's like you just shared your opinion with all of Neopia! Oh, wait. You did. Nice.

alf_fancy_mustard.gif
Fancy Altadorian Mustard

Hmm, can't really (honestly) vote for the next round as I never remember to read the news. :blush02:

Why on EARTH is Darigan Day one of the options? That poor boring Vandy. ?

I read the new sometimes, but if they don't even let you see what it was without having to go back and find it I won't remember IF I read it or what it said, so I just picked one. Seemed like the one with anagrams could have been funny, don't know if it was but it has gotten my vote lol.

I voted for Discovery of Meridell *shrug*

t's like you just shared your opinion with all of Neopia! Oh, wait. You did. Nice.

17400.gif
Black Osiris Vase

Best species specific Wearable: Desert Princess Kyrii; I liked the Bling Gnorbu too but you can only choose one...

can_twirlyfruit_candycane.gif
Twirly Fruit Candy Cane

The Handsome Horous... Handsome is a color? lol Ok then! 

kfo_dried_fruit.gif
Dried Fruit Roll

i forgot to vote in the Weekend , so I just voted for 3 categories ... Nice of them to let us do that if we miss a day ...

Best Avatar = Brain Tree

Best Petpet = Kookith

Best Wearable = Bling Gnorbu

I got the following prizes 

sch_carrot_chiapen.gif
Carrot Chia Pen
usu_gardenergirl.gif
Gardener Girl Usuki
sch_elephante_eraser.gif
Elephante Eraser