Help me find the better BD weapons for my BD Pet Plz.

Species: Xweetok
Colour: White
Level: 255
Health: 558 / 558
Mood: delighted!
Hunger: bloated
Strength: ULTIMATE (362)
Defence: ULTIMATE (167)
Move:

ULTIMATE (239)

ATM using 

Ylanas Blaster

ros_bd_ylanasblaster.gif

bvs_heal3.gif
Greater Healing Scroll

ros_bd_ylanasblaster.gif
Ylanas Blaster

bvs_defence3.gif
Greater Defence Scroll

also what BD opponent should I be fighting by this point?

I am fighting the Giant Spectral Mutant Walein on hard level

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double or triple post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

I don't have too much time atm to go in full depth but what I can say to help is this:

Your Greater Defense scroll is not going to help you at all. It only blocks 5 air icons, Walein only has 1 weapon that does 3 air icons so the scroll will only block if he happens to use that. On the other hand, since your Strength boost is at 7.5 and you have 2 Ylanas Blasters you should be able to 1-hit KO him, even on hard. But you will need to use the ability Lens Flare or Throw pillows for it.

Your defense weapon for Walein could be Downsize! (always good to have in your set no matter the opponent) or either Studded Leather Cuirass or Shiny Shoal Shell Shield. Your healer is decent, you could step up to a % healer or if there is a good species healer for your pet you could buy that one (the good ones are quite expensive though!) or get a Short Sleeved Yellow Tunic or Rejuvenating Jar of Brains if you really want to have a few extra HP points.  You can have up to 8 items in your set, so play around with them. Keep in mind that you can only have 1 healer at the time. Same goes for freezers and stealers (although stealing isn't working at the moment).

As to what BD opponent you should be battling, that depends what your goal is. You can battle whoever you want. The Dome of the deep has been known to give out lots of codestones compared to other arena's, but other arena's give out nerkmids and tokens, books and stamps, food items. So it depends what you want. Do you battle for the items or do you battle to see who you can beat? If it's the latter, I suggest you do some research on each opponent you want to take on. Check out what they block to adjust your weapons and check what attacks they have to adjust your shields.

Main thing to keep in mind is the abilities, they will help you SO MUCH! Since your pet has passed the 200 level mark you could even get Warlocks Rage and do 2 rounds of damage without having to block anything. So if you haven't already, stock up on bottled faeries and go and bless your pet to pick out some nice abilities.

How much are you looking to spend?  That greatly determines what you'll get recommended.

I would recommend switching out your Ylanas blasters for the magic gridlock gun as it deals 14 icons compared to 12.6 and it is a cheap upgrade if you aren't looking to spend much. 

16 hours ago, MrsJGriffin said:
Species: Xweetok
Colour: White
Level: 255
Health: 558 / 558
Mood: delighted!
Hunger: bloated
Strength: ULTIMATE (362)
Defence: ULTIMATE (167)
Move:

ULTIMATE (239)

ATM using 

Ylanas Blaster

ros_bd_ylanasblaster.gif

bvs_heal3.gif
Greater Healing Scroll

ros_bd_ylanasblaster.gif
Ylanas Blaster

bvs_defence3.gif
Greater Defence Scroll

also what BD opponent should I be fighting by this point?

You've gotten some excellent advice so far. Though without knowing a budget, how much NP you want to spend on upgrading your set, it kind of limits what we can suggest, or makes it hard to narrow down the options. ?

First of all, definitely get a Downsize! as you've already been advised.
https://items.thedailyneopets.com/items/downsize

Your Greater Defence Scroll blocks 5 air Icons. It is next to useless for the Giant Spectral Mutant Walein.
http://www.thedailyneopets.com/battledome/challenger-giant-spectral-mutant-walein/

For defense, I would recommend Leaf Shield, or Patched Magic Hat. both block some Earth and Physical icon-types. The difference is that Leaf Shield (the green one from Illusen's quests https://items.thedailyneopets.com/items/leaf-shield) can block some water as well, while the Patched Magic Hat ( https://items.thedailyneopets.com/items/patched-magic-hat ) blocks some light instead of Water. Though you really shouldn't need defense for this batttle. Because as Duma, already stated that you should be able to beat this opponent if you use your Ylanas Blasters with a faerie ability like Lens Flare or Throw Pillows. According to the entry for this opponent, starting HP for it on the Mighty or Hard difficulty, is 186. Using 2 Ylanas Blaster and stopping your foe from attacking with Lens Flare or Throw Pillows, should do 189 damage, just enough for a round 1 victory.

Anyway, you should consider changing your healer too, upgrading it. 50hp isn't going to do much for you. Since I don't know a budget for your upgrades. I'm going to recommend Velms Healing Potion. It's a game prize, for beating Neoquest II on Normal Difficulty. But you can buy it from other players. It heals 10% of your Maximum HP, which for you would be 55.8 HP, already higher than the Greater Healing Scroll can heal. Although if your current HP in battle goes down to under 10hp, then Velms Healing Potion can give you a FULL heal. https://items.thedailyneopets.com/items/velms-healing-potion

There are plenty of good weapons and defensive equipment out there. As for which opponents you SHOULD be fighting. There really aren't any right or wrong opponents. You can either tackle easy opponents, if you're just interested in prizes. Opponents that are more leveled and statted to what your pet is, or if you like a challenge, challenge some opponents that are stronger. If you check out this link, and look under the heading of Active Challengers. You can check out ALL of the currently available opponents for the BD. Some may have to be unlocked under certain conditions, but we have that info listed there as well on each opponent's page. http://www.thedailyneopets.com/battledome/secret-challengers/

If there is a specific opponent that you'd like to fight and are looking for more advice on, feel free to ask. There are lots of friendly and knowledgeable people here to help.

Good luck and Happy Battling! ?