Happy Buzz Day!

hrtbrk

Okay, not really a Buzz fan, but I do prefer their post-conversion look. ? I quite enjoy the Candy colour and look forward to seeing where TNT will take it in the future, and I am happy to see them expanding and experimenting a bit here. I love that the colours on this Buzz is more toned down, it looks like a natural candy colour, like a flavour of caramel, honey or toffee. The wings and spikes look amazing, I looove the melted sugar/caramel, such a creative detail that really elevates the colour.

The outfit is gorgeous as well, the wig is lovely, simple but effective. The cape/dress is gorgeous, love the rich purple colour! Not a fan of the purse, but overall a great outfit. Wish it was available for all species. :P

That looks pretty good, though it does have that faded look like the pastel pets have... maybe I'm thinking that because it's muted shades compared to your avatar Neopet colour? I do like it though, always makes me happy when an artist uses a bit of imagination, and a colour has some kind of relevance to the pet if possible.

The Candy Buzz color is lost, on me. It looks like "grey scale", but with brown/yellow, instead of grey. It doesn't really look candy, to me. I do like some of the other Candy colors JS/TNT has done, though. I think the outfit is somewhat "Anna" inspired. Like the purple and the wig/hair braid is a nice look. Anyhow, Happy Buzz Day!

16 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

It looks like "grey scale", but with brown/yellow, instead of grey.

Sepia candy! I wonder what that would taste like... lol.

18 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Sepia candy! I wonder what that would taste like... lol.

(Sepia! Great word! Wish I could have remembered it. I guess it is time for a "word of the day" calendar, or something!)

I guess it would taste like old photos and cuttlefish...

I wonder how Buzz fly with those candy wings? They look heavyish...

12 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

Just learned that his wings and hair are see-through after seeing a pet on the boards! The colour looks much better customized.

medium_preview.png

That looks 1000x better now!! That is very cool what they did with the wings and hair! Makes it look like they're made out of hardened caramel candy that you see on deserts and such. Very nice!

14 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

(Sepia! Great word! Wish I could have remembered it. I guess it is time for a "word of the day" calendar, or something!)

I guess it would taste like old photos and cuttlefish...

I wonder how Buzz fly with those candy wings? They look heavyish...

C...cuttlefish? I... *looks up sepia photo process*

Ok, you got me, Scoobs, nicely done, lol. After making me (try to) read all the Wiki page about sepia prints... no mention of cuttlefish being used! Big surprise, huh? ?

The answer to the wing question is simple though, as this is a new colour is will conform to modern construction/ethics "standards" and will actually be some piece of junk plastic with a nanometer-thin veneer of candy on it. ?

EDIT‼

Just seen the wings are actually spun sugar! That's clever! Though kinda impossible to fly with I'd have though. ? Like trying to keep the rain off with sieve.

10 hours ago, jellysundae said:

EDIT‼

Just seen the wings are actually spun sugar! That's clever! Though kinda impossible to fly with I'd have though. ? Like trying to keep the rain off with sieve.

Spun sugar! That's what I was thinking of but I couldn't think of the correct term for it.

They do look a bit impractical, but they're nicely done.