My space bar won't work

poisontears123

I am trying to play games that require the space bar such as Faerie Bubbles and it will not work. I am using Safari 12.0.2 and have my Adobe Flash up to date as well as Java. The other games that do not require other games using.the space bar such as Turmac Roll and Snowmuncher work fine it is so far only the other games that do not work. Even though I am clicked in the game so my arrow keys work, it is just my space that will not work. I have tried using other web browsers like Firefox(that made no difference) and have even cleared my cookies. I also restarted my computer any restarted Safari many times with no success. I cannot get a response from Neopets when I contact them about it. Does any one else have this issue and could you give me some advice. 

Thank You

1 hour ago, poisontears123 said:

I am trying to play games that require the space bar such as Faerie Bubbles and it will not work. I am using Safari 12.0.2 and have my Adobe Flash up to date as well as Java. The other games that do not require other games using.the space bar such as Turmac Roll and Snowmuncher work fine it is so far only the other games that do not work. Even though I am clicked in the game so my arrow keys work, it is just my space that will not work. I have tried using other web browsers like Firefox(that made no difference) and have even cleared my cookies. I also restarted my computer any restarted Safari many times with no success. I cannot get a response from Neopets when I contact them about it. Does any one else have this issue and could you give me some advice. 

Thank You

I replied to the post you made on the "Official Neopets Down/Having Issues Board, but, in short, I've heard of the issue, but not have heard of a work-around or fix, at this time. It seems to be an issue with Mac OS Mojave and Flash. You may try installing a version of Flash when Faerie bubbles was made, and see if it works, or see if Chrome works. Unfortunately, I do not have a Mac, so I cannot try to find a solution.

Unlike Scoobert_Doo, I do have a Mac, but am not running the newest version. Somehow I'm two software updates behind. Procrastination anyone lol.

Anyways a while ago when Mountain Lion was out I started having issues with Safari on my then macbook. I tried a different browser, Firefox, and everything worked perfectly since. Safari tends to be glitchy with some things. So I would definitely do what Scoobert suggested and try a different browser, like Firefox or Chrome. Just make sure you install flash for that browser and enable it.