Hey all! I was curious if anyone has encountered this before or had this issue. I have the monthly subscription of Premium on Neopets, and for whatever reason it never actually renews itself. I have to manually go and re-purchase it every month even thought it says it's re-occurring, although that's not my main issue.

I want to say about Sunday I purchased it again and it went through in my bank account, but it hasn't shown up on my account. Typically it shows up with a few minutes of me purchasing it and I've never had ANY issues with it. However this time, as of right now, I STILL don't have it. Which is annoying. I needed my SSW to purchase some items for my guild, I'm missing out on fighting Jetsam Ace in the Battledome which gave me Nerk's almost everyday which is one of my main sources of income on the site (besides Food Club when I don't crash and burn) and I'm just a bit livid that I'm paying for something that only lasts a month until it re-news again/ I have to pay for it again. That's 5 days I pretty much paid for that I haven't been able to use it.

I've messaged support twice and only have gotten the stupid automated message that states they received my inquiry, but haven't gotten a response. This is REALLY annoying ?

I saw other comments about this on Help Chat over the week as this was happening to others. A common reply was that it could take up to 3 or 4 days before it shows on your account but that time should have passed by now if you bought it on Sunday.

You're not alone but I'm not sure if there was any solution other than waiting or submitting a ticket ?

If you haven't, try posting your ticket # and issue on this board:

http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=159268808

It is the "Ticket Waiting Board #50 - Highway To Help" topic on the "Help" Neoboard. "TNT_Schnelly" seems to look at that board and sometimes replies. They actually replied on the topic, today. Be polite, state the facts, and best of luck!