A very serious Neopian question.

jellysundae

spooky_toy_vonrooheadless.gifspooky_toy_vonrooheadless.gifspooky_toy_vonrooheadless.gifspooky_toy_vonrooheadless.gifspooky_toy_vonrooheadless.gifspooky_toy_vonrooheadless.gifspooky_toy_vonrooheadless.gifspooky_toy_vonrooheadless.gifspooky_toy_vonrooheadless.gifspooky_toy_vonrooheadless.gif

So my question, friends, is this...

WHERE ARE ALL THE HEADS?!

Huh, huh? Not considered that, maybe?

SOMEONE clearly ripped them all off, but WHO, and what did they do with them... ?

I have also been wondering this, for like... ever

I also want to know WHO is in charge of the plushie factory, because there SHOULD NOT BE this made reject plushies. WHO TRAINS THE WORKERS?????

1 hour ago, amilenko said:

Maybe some creepy hoarder somewhere has an SDB just full of plushie heads ?

Maybe they SLEEP on them!

58 minutes ago, LonelyHanakoKoi said:

Von kougra plushies is where the head goes I think. But then....where do THOSE heads go?!? ?

You are so right, on both counts!

OH‼

16334.gif?415

Kougrachio Plushie

This just keeps getting creepier. ?

1 hour ago, Vlagopus said:

13530.gif?611We can clearly trace the Scorchio heads to this Scorcie Plushie, but where are the Eyrie heads then???

There's more than that one missing. ?

15088.gif Usul head moves onto 2332.gifkorbat head ends up 17616.gifbut where's the Koi head gone?!

?️‍♀️ :ph34r:

16 minutes ago, CylonPirate said:

I kind of want to do a chain link gallery with these items now lol

We are very good at enabling on here. ?

There's a person in my guild obsessed with collecting these things xD haha Always found it funny

So, it appears I took the red pill after all...

I think I know who, after all. It's this guy:

laboratory.gif

Think about it. When he was making the Lab Ray, how do you think he tested it, and who do you think he tested it on? What will really mess with your mind is thinking about this:

Were the plushies with different heads/headless created when he tested the Lab Ray on plushies, or were the plushies made from actual zaps of Neopet Lab Ray zaps gone bad?!

12 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

So, it appears I took the red pill after all...

I think I know who, after all. It's this guy:

laboratory.gif

Think about it. When he was making the Lab Ray, how do you think he tested it, and who do you think he tested it on? What will really mess with your mind is thinking about this:

Were the plushies with different heads/headless created when he tested the Lab Ray on plushies, or were the plushies made from actual zaps of Neopet Lab Ray zaps gone bad?!

Neopets, not against animal testing in the least... to be fair, THAT guy looks like he did a great deal of testing on himself too. ?

I'm going to look at it from a less gory, and far more typically grasping human angle, let's see...

These plushies are all rejects created by a rather disastrous new worker at the plushie factory. Thousands of them, that the factory has zero chance of selling and would have to pay someone else to get rid of them, needless to say the new guy is fired post-haste and management are tearing their hair out over what to do with all these plushies. Then, a miracle! A kindly local salesman offers to take them all away, free of charge, which the factory gratefully accepts without asking too many questions, they just want to cut their losses and get the warehouse space back.

Our glib-tongued salesman then pitches the plushies to the Deserted Fairground operators, convincing them of how these mutated and headless items would be absolutely perfect for prizes for their attractions, and sells them the lot at 100% profit.

Oh, did I forget to mention, that disastrous new employee? His nephew...

Most of those plushies are named in the "head-species body-species" format. Kougrachio has a Kougra head, Scorcie has a Scorchio head, Jubusul has a Jubjub head. It follows that Usulbat, having a Usul head and a Korbat body, is correctly name, but you are right that Koibat should in fact be Batkoi, or Korkoi

I can't believe I never noticed the connection between these items! I love it hahaha

On 12/15/2018 at 10:10 PM, Angeló said:

why are they called Usulbat and Koibat Plushies ?

it should be Batkoi

I actually prefer Koibat, because it's like "Korbat" but in a Brooklyn accent :laughingsmiley: