Today I will analyze the possibility of 1 million NP being made within 25 days!
Therefore an average of 40K needs to be made in a day.

For Trudy's surprise, the average amount gained in a day is 17815 (provided you stick with playing for 25 consecutive days). But in reality, even getting that amount is impossible, due to the 'rotten luck bonus' interfering, so I'll just round up the average Trudy gain to 18K. Also note that starting the Trudy chain nets smaller prizes than the consecutive days, so do not worry if you don't actually hit 40K within a day. Just follow the analysis and take my word for it that the Trudy reward does average out to 18K within 25 days.
Cumulative NP: 18K
NP left to hit quota: 22K

There's an additional guaranteed 1.5K that can be gained in the Battledome
Cumulative NP: 19.5K
NP left to hit quota: 20.5K

But we also gain items in the Battledome, very often codestones! They are very easy to sell so the asset can be liquidated into NP very quickly
So I shall estimate an average of 5K of items that can easily be sold. Even if you're skeptical about, let me just include items and NP won from free no-risk dailies like Coltzan, Forgotten Shore and Anchor Management
Cumulative NP: 24.5K
NP left to hit quota: 15.5K

Dailies such as the quiz and crossword pretty much guarantee an extra 0.8K provided you pay attention to the answers given by TDN
Cumulative NP: 25.3K
NP left to hit quota: 14.7K

Then we should be able to play games. Just about anyone can get 15K solely from games, can they? Everyone has their own skill at games, but generally it's easy for people to play the games they like. game viabilities are subject to change due to updating NP ratios. Here are my personal favourites (these games always have favourable NP ratios):
'Zero effort' games: Fashion Fever and Catch Petpet, earning a total of 2K
My '3K' games personally are: Kass Basher, Hot Dog Hero, Nova Defender, Snowager (there's more but these are the quickest ones for me I won't groan at playing), earning a total of 12K
'Ultra quick' games to help push the NP a teensy bit higher, like Meerca Chase, Darigan Dodgeball and Tunnel Tumble, earni
ng a total of 3K
Cumulative NP: 42.3K
NP left to hit quota: 2.3K exceeded

Diligently following this routine for 25 days will earn you a total of 10575000 NP!
So keep playing everyday and enjoy! :3

My guild is doing a team challenge where we earn points for various money making activities like maxing out bd rewards, betting in food club, collecting daily interest without withdrawing, playing a set number of games for more than 100np per game, 50 ghoul catcher games, etc and I was surprised at how much I earned in just one week from the activities we are participating in. 

Don't forget to collect daily interest - if your savings are high you earn even more in interest.

I'm at about 23k interest per day, which amounts to 8.4mil in just interest per year (the actual amount would be slightly higher than that due to savings continually increasing, given I don't take any out).

On 11/29/2018 at 1:41 PM, Duskitty said:

Don't forget to collect daily interest - if your savings are high you earn even more in interest.

I'm at about 23k interest per day, which amounts to 8.4mil in just interest per year (the actual amount would be slightly higher than that due to savings continually increasing, given I don't take any out).

Ah yes, my interest around 4.5K which is expected for 13M but I was purposely making my estimates conservative to encourage even those newbies with negligible interest, hence I didn't include interest. The 5K from battledome items itself is grossly underestimated, I see Eo and red codestones so frequently xD

Based off my calculations, if your interest is 23K then you must have 67M. Wow, super rich! xD

On 11/28/2018 at 11:18 PM, hrtbrk said:

And if you throw in Ghoul Catchers for 50k a day for 25 days, you can make an extra 1.25 mil on top of your 1.057 mil! ?

That's true, but I don't think a lot of people play Ghoul Catchers, and although the NP limit is capped at 50K, would the average player stick through playing many times?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

38 minutes ago, rossthereddragon said:

That's true, but I don't think a lot of people play Ghoul Catchers, and although the NP limit is capped at 50K, would the average player stick through playing many times?

I hear quite a few people about Ghoul Catchers and how useful it is for making NP, so I always assumed it's a fairly popular way to make NP. (Personally, I only played it to get the items (until I got stuck/the game kept crashing), as I don't really care about NP that much, but I did enjoy the game.)

1 hour ago, rossthereddragon said:

Ah yes, my interest around 4.5K which is expected for 13M but I was purposely making my estimates conservative to encourage even those newbies with negligible interest, hence I didn't include interest. The 5K from battledome items itself is grossly underestimated, I see Eo and red codestones so frequently xD

Based off my calculations, if your interest is 23K then you must have 67M. Wow, super rich! xD

You are correct! I don't spend any of it lol. Not sure what I'm even saving for, I just like seeing the number go up.

Oh yeah, also - don't forget to upgrade your bank account to the next level as soon as you meet the requirements.

image.png.0289b9caccda60422c2163932d8b197e.png

If you're above 10mil, you don't need to worry.