Happy Birthday Neopets - Let's Celebrate!

hrtbrk

It's time to celebrate Neopets 19th birthday - so put on your party hats and get ready for some cake! Let's head to the party!

19thbdaycake.png

Gumballs - you guessed it, guess the right amount!

Cake - buy an item with ice cream, juice, fruit, biscuit or sugar in its name then click

Pinata - Click to break it open

Horbsy - Pin the Horbsy's tail back on

Head back to the Hub and click the final button to ENJOY YOUR GIFT BAG!

toy_bday2018_bag.gif

slymook_birthday.gifbowla_birthday.gifleeble_birthday.giffilamen_birthday.gifbak_19bday_cake.gif

View our Birthday Celebration Guide!

I just tried to collect the NC goodie bag on my side accounts, but it's not showing up there. I had no trouble finding it on my main (although I was surprised we had to "purchase" it (for 0 NC) instead of just collecting it like we could on previous occasions).

Anyway else having trouble finding it?

*Edit: never mind, I just read some comments on JN, and I should've realised Neopets messed up again. Right before I tried collecting it from my side accounts, I noticed the bag was still in the mall on my main, even though I'd already collected it. So apparently they took it out, because people could collect multiple bags on one account.

*Edit 2: They've fixed it, in the sense that you can now "claim it", like we usually can with free goodie bags like this. Unfortunately, it still shows up on my main as well, so it's still possible to collect it again (only once this time, I assume, but still). I wonder how many people will have actually abused this glitch. :tired:

42 minutes ago, enitul said:

Is there a page on TDN where you can see every gift they hand out on their birthday page?

Not at the moment. Our staff have been busy today. As soon as we have a guide up we'll post it here. ?

59 minutes ago, Missnosty said:

Very sadly the gumball guessing game and the cake decorating are not mobilely optimized ? there is no submit button, so I can’t guess a number or contribute my ingredients.

the pin the tail game and piñata worked well though.

The gumball game is supposed to "refresh/submit" your answer automatically, once you enter it, and the cake decorating game knew I had an item in my inventory with one of the key words - biscuit, in my case. But, I, too, felt the games weren't working well on a mobile device, as I played them on my phone. I ended up using the Puffin browser and I had to "Request desktop site". Once I did that, and the page refreshed, I was able to play the Hornsby game. If you see this in time, maybe give the Puffin browser a try, on your mobile device, and see if you can play those last two games. Hate for anyone to miss out on getting the Gift Bag.