What to do, What to do?

Kaisershaw

Get creative! Participate in contests, build a gallery, make a userlookup, collect stamps, books, avatars, TCG cards etc. Read the Neopian Times, battle in the battledome and see how long your pet lasts. Chat on the boards, help others, join a guild if you're into that.

So many things you could do without even touching games.

I have a list of things I like to do every day, and those are usually enough to keep me busy:

1. Dailies

2. Whichever random avatar/trophy things I'm trying to get at the moment. It was Coconut Shy but I got that one today (yay!) so now I'm working on Dice-a-Roo and Pyramids.

3. Battledome - I have premium so I fight Jetsam Ace until I've used my item limit for the day, usually 8-10 fights. This gets me 40k+ depending on how lucky I am with Nerkmids that day.

4. Place Food Club bets

5. If I still need more to do, I'll do my 5 daily jobs at the employment agency. If you play smart, this is 30k+ in profit per day (using SSW).

Honestly, I only play games if it's the first of the month/trophy time, or if the featured games are good NP makers.