I got a new job!

thefishie

Congratulations on your new job! As Duma said, find a balance and you'll be just fine. Don't forget the Games Master Challenges start towards the end of this month and December is Advent Calendar so you'll want to hop on at least for a few minutes every day to collect your free prizes.

Thank everyone! I appreciate all the kind words. I will be a teacher of sorts! I am planning on at least 30 minutes a day to try and find that balance you all mentioned! I am really excited! I forgot about grand master, so thanks for the reminder!! I am looking forward to advent as well and Xweetok day! lol that was my first pet! Anyone else have any exciting news?

34 minutes ago, thefishie said:

Thank everyone! I appreciate all the kind words. I will be a teacher of sorts! I am planning on at least 30 minutes a day to try and find that balance you all mentioned! I am really excited! I forgot about grand master, so thanks for the reminder!! I am looking forward to advent as well and Xweetok day! lol that was my first pet! Anyone else have any exciting news?

That sounds like a good place to start!

I'm also a teacher of sorts. My oldest child is homeschooled, so I put together her lessons and we do them together. Makes me have a bit more respect for the teachers in the school and less respect for the school board(s) dictating what is to be taught and what is being pulled from the curriculum. I can ramble on about this, but I don't want to derail your topic. ?

What subjects/topics are you teaching the adults?

My least favourite to teach right now is Grade 1 social. There are no real resources available and everything is online so I have to read through the material and design my own lesson for it. It's a lot of work to get the course set up for her. I'm hoping the Grade 2 stuff is easier when I start putting that together.