Games Master Challenge?

action_jackson3000

Noticed there doesn't appear to be any threads for GMC in the archives. Does TDN forums not consider it important enough to belong in the Neopets Plots and Events section and warrant organized discussion?

It's been a while since I participated but it's not too different from Daily Dare and sometimes you have to pick a side so there is a bit of competition. I'm assuming based on past history the 2018 GMC will occur sometime in November?

Because the Games Master Challenge is only a week long we don't devote a separate forum section for it. We do with Daily Dare because it's more challenging and lasts longer. Most of the discussion for the GMC is done on the news post that Hrtbrk, or another staff member will make. If TNT follows the same pattern, GMC will begin at the end of November.

Some Games Master Challenges may have made it into our archives section, but I wasn't around for any of those.