Halloween Mystery Capsules Have Landed!

Mouseykins

Let the haunting begin! The NC Mall has just released two spooktacular mystery capsules. Both of these capsules will only be available for a limited time and will retire after Halloween. Snag them while you can!

Float on over to the NC Mall to pick up your Mummified Retired Mystery Capsule for 150NC. Inside this capsule, you will find items currently retired from the NC Mall Halloween Shop. If you're lucky you may even get two items from the capsule.

mall_mc_mummified.gif

Sneak into the NC Mall to find the new Haunted House Mystery Capsule for 150NC. This mystery capsule will award 1 of 7 regular items and has a chance of awarding an additional 1 of three bonus items. What's inside yours?

mall_mc_hauntedhose.gif

Regular Items

mall_hand_voodoodoll.gifmall_clo_ghostlyshirt.gifmall_bg_hauntedhotel.gifmall_clo_gasmask.gifmall_trink_snappingplants.gifmall_acc_spidercrownpurpwig.gifmall_bd_swirlingvortex.gif

Bonus Items

mall_clo_creepyclown.gifmall_trink_handylightfix.gifmall_bg_roomofhysteria.gif

The voodoo doll's funny, so are the plants, and the light fixtures are clever and v. creepy, the animation for once is spot on, usually I'm completely put off by an item's animation because it tends to be way over-the-top and pointlessly swinging decor totally isn't my thing, neither is the odd effects they add for no apparent reason to a lot of things, so I'm really surprised at how well done the lights are.