Need the Ghost Krawk avatar?

jellysundae

Need this avatar?

ghostkrawk.gif

This guy can help you get it. ?

4.png

He's already done a solid for @Vlagopus ,myself and Tracy, and he's ready to do the same for you, he's accommodating like that. ?

If you'd like TRWB to pay you a visit post in here and you can pass him around between yourselves. Up to the last person where he ends up! ?

He's just come back to me today, so he'll probably not want to transfer again until tomorrow, who'd like to have him first? ☺️

8 hours ago, YarnednDangerous said:

I still need this avvie. Are there any requirements to borrowing this pet? 

Nope, just get the avatar from him then send him on to whoever's next the day after. ☺️

1 hour ago, mairead123 said:

Id like this avvie too please.

And hopefully you'll have it in a couple of days. ?

I'll see about sending him on to YarnednDangerous now. :nod_yes:

There, he's now loitering nonchalantly outside your door, lol.

iluvscorpio has not yet adopted TRWB.

12 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Nope, just get the avatar from him then send him on to whoever's next the day after. ☺️

And hopefully you'll have it in a couple of days. ?

I'll see about sending him on to YarnednDangerous now. :nod_yes:

There, he's now loitering nonchalantly outside your door, lol.

Oh thank you! I will make sure to give him a snack before sending him along to @mairead123 . Which by the way Mairead, what is your neopets username? If you're comfortable private messaging it to me, please feel free to ? 

8 hours ago, YarnednDangerous said:

Oh thank you! I will make sure to give him a snack before sending him along

Oh gosh thank you! I SAW he was about to get hungry yesterday, but instantly forgot to do anything about it. Sent him off to you without giving him a sandwich for the journey. ? Thing is, if that had been me in his place I'd have been ? I get car sick if I've not eaten so you'd think I'd have the decency to not inflict that on someone else, wouldn't you! :blush02:?

Got the avatar. Thank you very much. Something to brighten my day - this is the third day of heavy rain!  I'll send him onto Snowbellperson tomorrow.  And thanks again.

That's him transferred now to Snowbellperson.

On 10/11/2018 at 4:08 AM, Snowbell said:

I would love to borrow him for the avatar!

@Snowbell   Are you still wanting the avatar?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double or triple post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone still need this avatar? I can send back to someone or else I will advertise elsewhere for the avvie

bumping this post I still have the krawk and am going to pound if no one is interested

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.