Vote for Obelisk War! Round 144!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 144th round?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 144th round?

• Order of the Red Erisim
    • Seekers
    • Awakened

The Order, to help if some people need the avie.

Oh my goodness, I posted The Sway on round 130. That was a while ago. Oops

image.png.f169b0f787c6bcf988313e7d99ee36a7.png Our choices are: 

The Order of Red Erism (where arrogance reigns supreme)

The Seekers (where they think their intellect reigns supreme) or

The Awakened (where supernatural eeriness reigns supreme) ...

57 minutes ago, tk421beth said:

The Order, to help if some people need the avie.

DO MY EYES DECEIVE ME?? Captain, my Captain? @tk421beth Have you returned? Huzzah!!!meerca_red_party.gif  birthdayconfetti.gif Amazing! 1 Vote for The Order...

8 hours ago, emily_speck_15 said:

I will probably go for Order of the Red Erism because it is the only avatar I need from this bunch ?

2 Votes for The Order....

And the Results of the Poll on top of this thread shows Order:7 votes; Seekers: 4 votes; and Awakened: 1 vote  so far, so... I vote to join The Order to help out @emily_speck_15 !

But the Fellowship of the Buns Warriors are free to choose whichever Faction/friend they want to support. so the call goes out:

:medieval:To arms, legs, and buns! We BATTLE OUR  image.png.875eff8694a5343b354014dbe24102c5.pngimage.png.c0db0a0402b622d0fa04a44db567dd9b.png    OFF!!!! It is to be the "Fellowship of the Buns", with all of the LOTR references! 

I am so glad for Beth's return!:happydance::dance::rock:

31 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

image.png.f169b0f787c6bcf988313e7d99ee36a7.png Our choices are: 

The Order of Red Erism (where arrogance reigns supreme)

The Seekers (where they think their intellect reigns supreme) or

The Awakened (where supernatural eeriness reigns supreme) ...

DO MY EYES DECEIVE ME?? Captain, my Captain? @tk421beth Have you returned? Huzzah!!!meerca_red_party.gif  birthdayconfetti.gif Amazing! 1 Vote for The Order...

2 Votes for The Order....

And the Results of the Poll on top of this thread shows Order:7 votes; Seekers: 4 votes; and Awakened: 1 vote  so far, so... I vote to join The Order to help out @emily_speck_15 !

But the Fellowship of the Buns Warriors are free to choose whichever Faction/friend they want to support. so the call goes out:

:medieval:To arms, legs, and buns! We BATTLE OUR  image.png.875eff8694a5343b354014dbe24102c5.pngimage.png.c0db0a0402b622d0fa04a44db567dd9b.png    OFF!!!! It is to be the "Fellowship of the Buns", with all of the LOTR references! 

I AM SO HAPPY TO BE BACK!

It's been a crazy long time.

I am laughing so hard right now at the beloved BATTLE OUR BUNS OFF and my hubby thinks I am crazy ?

HEAR! HEAR! We shall conquer in glory together, to help those in aid to get that avatar they have fought so hard for...

Please donate some buns for those in need...for those in battle whom battled their buns completely of in the name of EMILY!!

image.png.987fb065ce133601a96ba8abc7e9b0c2.png

BETH‼ ?

12 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Me too‼

Is this a flying visit, or do we have time to lock the doors and bar the windows so you can't get away again? :lmaosmiley:

Order it is this time then, let's do this. ? image.png.8835d5a3cb5ad1300e75d837ea5afe2b.pngimage.png.fc8403c59749911376bbd1c73ecc3ca6.png?

image.png.987fb065ce133601a96ba8abc7e9b0c2.png mutant_hissi_strike.gif Nom, nom, nom! We are too busy eating these buns for you to wear them!

usul_cooking.gif Maybe if I make them sticky they'll stick on?     

3 hours ago, cassandrastorm said:

I am so conflicted! Which will it be? I will support you all, but want to win a boon!

Don't be conflicted, if another Faction has a Boon you need, go for it! It's just 10 battles and we'll still all be friends .kacheek_hug_plushie.gif Good Luck!

10 hours ago, cassandrastorm said:

So the Seekers are predicted to win...but you all are all going for Red Erism? I am so conflicted! Which will it be? I will support you all, but want to win a boon! More opinions, please!

Haha, we often do this, lol. ?

To be fair though, the predictions are often completely wrong. I usually check myself but have forgotten lately, let's have a gander...

This week's predictions

Obelisk Team Last Win Win % Prediction
Awakened 3 rounds ago 33% 32%
The Order 5 rounds ago 29% 31%
Seekers 2 rounds ago 39% 37%

I'm gonna say this time around it could go any way at all so we've got a pretty good chance. The power of yeast is on our side after all, lol, and our fearless leader  @tk421beth has returned and that HAS to be portentous (no pressure there, Beth ?).

On 10/9/2018 at 7:51 AM, jellysundae said:

BETH‼ ?

Me too‼

Is this a flying visit, or do we have time to lock the doors and bar the windows so you can't get away again? :lmaosmiley:

Order it is this time then, let's do this. ? image.png.8835d5a3cb5ad1300e75d837ea5afe2b.pngimage.png.fc8403c59749911376bbd1c73ecc3ca6.png?

Nah, I'm here to stay. My new job kept me so busy and stressed, but everything is better now! 

I'm ready to BATTLE OUR BUNS OFF!!!!!

23 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

image.png.987fb065ce133601a96ba8abc7e9b0c2.png mutant_hissi_strike.gif Nom, nom, nom! We are too busy eating these buns for you to wear them!

usul_cooking.gif Maybe if I make them sticky they'll stick on?     

Don't be conflicted, if another Faction has a Boon you need, go for it! It's just 10 battles and we'll still all be friends .kacheek_hug_plushie.gif Good Luck!

HAHA!!! Yes, I just like to help everyone that needs the avie, no biggie.

17 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Haha, we often do this, lol. ?

To be fair though, the predictions are often completely wrong. I usually check myself but have forgotten lately, let's have a gander...

This week's predictions

Obelisk Team Last Win Win % Prediction
Awakened 3 rounds ago 33% 32%
The Order 5 rounds ago 29% 31%
Seekers 2 rounds ago 39% 37%

I'm gonna say this time around it could go any way at all so we've got a pretty good chance. The power of yeast is on our side after all, lol, and our fearless leader  @tk421beth has returned and that HAS to be portentous (no pressure there, Beth ?).

THE PRESSURE!!!!

It's okay, I am ready! Buns to the left of me, buns to the right, here I am Stuck in the middle with youuuuuu...

9 hours ago, Kute said:

I guess order. AHh. wow theres a lot going on here today haha. Sheesh!!! image.png.7dd32a9d894a63b1983385fa1fe3d11b.png  This is like the best part of this thread so far.   YUM! 

Yes, I have the HUNGER!!!

Beth's return clearly paid off. :happydance:

I'll go for the Refresh Quest boon so that pesky Air Faerie won't be making me waste fortune cookie quests on her. ?