Unable to use TDN site

Kute

Can you give us a specific link to the page she can't view? It could be an add on the page causing it, or maybe an add-on to chrome?

If she has any add-ons maybe try disabling them all and see if that helps. I googled the error and it's a coding thing for cross-site scripting detection.

Okay. I'll have her try that.  Not sure about the full website yet I will ask. :D

edit: She said that it only happens when using the one click import for avatars. As soon as she submits it the page stops responding. 

Sorry i thought it was the full website but its just that section. 

I just tested it in my Chrome browser (updated to the newest version) and it worked fine. 

If disabling all browser add-ons fixes the problem, she could try re-enabling them one at a time to see which one is causing the issue. The most common add-ons that make our pages go wonky are ad blockers (other than the standard Adblock Plus) and the extension "HTTPS Everywhere," so if she has any of those, they would be a good place to start.

38 minutes ago, Emily said:

I just tested it in my Chrome browser (updated to the newest version) and it worked fine. 

If disabling all browser add-ons fixes the problem, she could try re-enabling them one at a time to see which one is causing the issue. The most common add-ons that make our pages go wonky are ad blockers (other than the standard Adblock Plus) and the extension "HTTPS Everywhere," so if she has any of those, they would be a good place to start.

Thats very helpful thank you. I know that she does run an ad blocker.